BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Christa G.
Steilacoom
Super bummed to find out this is just extremely over priced calamine lotion. As soon as I opened it the smell brought me back to Summers as a kid and when I looked at the ingredients I was right. You can buy a huge bottle for $5 at any drugstore.
Sarah F.
Wichita, KS
This product is a little expensive. It really does help after several uses. It is a tiny container, but it lasts a long time. It helped clear the little white bumps all over my forehead. Make sure you do not put it on open spots or it will burn.
Mylinda J.
Franklin Sq, NY
Good for handling pimple on a short-term basis.  Most of the time it doesn't not leave a scar however on occasion it does which is odd.  I purchased this from Amazon.  Despite the risk of scarring, I would recommend this to others looking to get rid of pimples quickly.
emma R.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a great spot treatment. I put it on before bed and wash it off in the morning. It significantly reduces the appearance of my blemishes, if not completely removes them. Don't use this on open or popped zits, though, because it will HURT.
Amber E.
Lexington
This stuff really works! It may look like a very small bottle but you don’t use a lot of it! If you feel a break out coming a long just pop this bad boy right on it and you’re good to go! Don’t shake the bottle though because that’ll mess it up!
Erin C.
Drys out and zaps those pimples away super fast! I purchased mine at ulta for a great price, even though this is my first bottle I will definitely be re-purchasing it when I run out! It is a great nightly acne treatment for everyone and anyone!
Grace S.
Old Saybrook
I love this product for when my skin is on the oilier side! It clears up my breakouts so quickly, it's insane! When it's dryer it's not something that I use on my problem spots.
Fatima K.
I tried to love this product because everyone raves about it but it did not do much for me. It made my pimples swell up and then it took even longer than usual for them to go away. I’m not sure why it doesn’t work for me but I didn’t enjoy it.
Sarah H.
this product is a miracle worker for my acne spots. I put dots of it right on my breakout spots before I go to bed and by the morning time my acne is already better than before. DO NOT SHAKE the bottle, its supposed to stay separated and it will work wonders.
Sausan I.
Burtonsville
This stuff is magic! I use a q-tip and dab it on any pimples I have and it completely dries out the pimple in no time. Just make sure you use a new q-tip each time to keep the rest of the product bacteria free. It is a bit drying, which is its job, so just moisturize afterwards.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?