BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
Emily P.
Fort Thomas, KY
This is the best possible thing you could use on your face if you have blemishes. Overnight it makes your blemish disappear. Amazing stuff if you get occasional random giant pimples. I would absolutely recommend trying this or any of this brands other products.
Karla S.
Granada Hills, CA
I thankfully have really good skin and hardly break out. But when I indulge in a piece of chocolate. This is my go-to product, I dab a q-tip into it and put a drop on my acne. When I wake up I wash it off, and I like the fact that this product dries out my acne. Makes the swelling of the pimple go down and easier to cover with foundation.

Within a matter of days my acne has gone away.
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
I tried this because I seen Kylie Jenner post about it so I went and looked at reviews and they were all great. I have used it a few times and could definitely see the difference in my trouble spots and how it slightly reduced the size of my acne. I would recommend
Easy to use and I see major improvement over night on blemishes. If I catch it just in time, sometimes the pimple stops forming all together and disappears completely!
Althea S.
Mount Vernon, NY
I love this stuff! Great for those annoying pimples. It's perfect as an overnight treatment. You just put your qtip straight to the bottom of the bottle and put the pink solution on the affected area. Let it dry and work its magic! Also very affordable for the effectiveness of the product 👌
Ashley Z.
Laredo, TX
After years of hearing good things about this product I decided to try it myself. First of all the product has an unusual scent, and is very finicky as to how to store. I also don't think it worked. I wore it overnight and didn't notice a difference on my spots.
Cassidy L.
I love this drying lotion so much! It is super cute, and although the bottle is small, it will definitely last for quite a while. I have used this at least ten times, and I still have plenty left! I dab this onto my problematic (usually pimple) spots and I see a difference the next morning when I wash it off. If used a lot in a specific area though, it may dry out your skin, so be sure to use accordingly and to moisturize well.
Rayven R.
Cumming, GA
Salycitic Acid just doesn't work for me. Sulfur is the only thing that will make a difference! I put this on before bed and in the morning, my zit will look SO much better. It's less red and inflamed. It will be flatter and sometimes even gone! If I put it on a zit that's not visible, but that I can see under the skin, it will bring it to a head. It's an actual miracle!
Alexandra A.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This is my go-to for when I can feel a breakout coming on. I usually use a q-tip to just dab it on before I go to bed and when I wake up I can usually notice a difference! Sometimes it takes a couple of applications, but overall I love using this as a spot treatment. Might not be the best for super sensitive skin because as it's supposed to, it can be very drying!
Anna H.
Seattle, WA
It's true what they say! This really is the ultimate solution for quickly zapping away any zit you have surfacing OR is stubbornly still on your face. I love how effective it is without being super harsh on your face like some other zit creams can be. I have dry, sensitive skin and this product hasn't made me flaky or red even with repeated use on one spot like some other creams have. This is a staple in everybody's bathroom!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?