BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Sarah B.
Do you hear the Hallelujah chorus singing? Because I do, and I accredit it to this product. Have a pimple? No problem, dab some of this on the problem area with a Q-Tip and problem solved. Relatively speaking, Mario Badescu products are expensive but they WORK!
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
I use this every time I have a blemish and it has yet to work for me. When I use it I put it on before bed, then sleep in it and when I wake up it is gone. It either crumbles off my skin or the oil from my skin eats it up. I will keep using because I have it, but would not buy again.
Kelsey P.
Fresno, CA
The best for large pimples that come up and try to disrupt your face! I put it on at night and leave it overnight! It definitely helps my pimple die down and go away quicker! It doesn't go away overnight but over a day or 2 it disappears!
Danielle F.
I use this when I feel a blind pimple coming in, or even when a white head appears. I've used it multiple times, but only when I feel pimples coming in because it can be very drying if I use it too often. I think it's a little pricey for the small amount but definitely worth the money, made a huge different in the clarity of my skin.
Shannon B.
Coppell, TX
Holy grail product right here! I have been using this for at least 13 years! Any time I have a breakout, I dab this on it with a q-tip and within a day or 2, the blemish is gone! Works best on white heads, I will still use to dry out my cystic acne. Make sure you don't shake! The pink and clear should be separate for it to work it's magic! Buy it!!!
Mackenzie R.
Metamora , Il
This stuff really helps the redness and tenderness of your acne. It helps heal it quickly as well. I got mine at ulta and for a really good price. It's pretty gently for my oily skin, but if you have dry skin I would be careful using this.
Leigh H.
Bowling Green, KY
I had previously owned the Kate Sommerville version of this and loved it.  I decided when the more Kate was empty I would try this.  While it worked ok, it was not as potent or as quick acting as the Kate Sommerville.  It was however a little more gentle and burned less.  The sulphur in the KS burns and does not have a pleasant smell.  This product just took a little longer to work, but didn't have the same odor and was more gentle.
Kelsey A.
San Antonio, TX
I'll admit the first time I used this I was a bit confused on how to use it since it says not to shake, dip a q tip in it! Put it on my pimples when I feel them coming up and bam! Cleared up in what seems like overnight. Definitely my go to for blemish treatment.s.
Janie R.
I like this dying lotion a lot and it's very affordable which makes it even better! It doesn't completely dry out my pimples in one use, but it really helps and usually pretty food after a few uses. The only bad thing is if you put it on a pimple where the skin is broken it tends to sting. I imagine that's how it is with every drying lotion.
danielle s.
St Clr Shores, MI
After using this product, my blemish will usually clear up in 2-3 days.  I put it on areas that seem to be "sprouting" up and sometimes it will clear in entirely.  Using the q-tip works but wastes alot of product, as there is no way to control how much you get on a q-tip, so I end up putting it on every potential blemish.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?