BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Eva C.
This product is actually pretty good, it definitely shrinks the size of some pimples - really stubborn ones however, you might just have to wait out. It doesn't dry my skin out at all, which is great. It is a little expensive, but probably worth it.
Cristina R.
This is definitely a MUST have in your skincare routine whenever you have even the slightest breakout. Just dab this on any blemish overnight and you will notice any redness or swelling will diminish the next morning. The scent is a little strong when applying it but goes away once it dries, if you don't mind the smell it's such an amazing product!
Stacy U.
BUENA PARK, CA
This stuff is my holy grail! If i even feel the slightest pimple coming on I will dab a bit of this on my pimples and voila! They are either gone or reduced so quickly. It does have a strong smell but it isn't bad. I like that they have a glass bottle option as well as plastic for traveling.
Jordan M.
Saint Cloud, MN
I'm obsessed with this drying lotion! I had a huge zit so I put this on it & left it over night, it was practically gone by morning. definitely worth purchasing but use sparingly for sure. it works well with the Mario Badescu buffering lotion :)
Stephanie P.
I was skeptical at first but now I'm a believer. I never get pimples anymore but thanks to my new birth control I'll get random cystic pimples. Thankfully just one a month but this really helped me shrink them. It took me about 3 nights use to get rid of one on my chin. I'm not sure how this would work for white heads but it definitely helped with cystic acne
Jenifer N.
Wow. This. Product. Is. AMAZING. I purchased this on Amazon. And the first time I used it, it was mind blowing. I placed it on my acne and the next day, the pimple diminished. I was amazed. Make sure not to shake the bottle. The pink stuff is meant to be at the bottom. & sometimes Ulta.com offer a discount on Mario's product. Just be on the lookout
Rosemary G.
Raleigh, NC
Best remedy for deep blemishes. This was one of the first skin care products that I remember seeing in a magazine, touted as the zit zapper remedy of the stars. I was obviously keen to try it, and promptly ordered a bottle online. Drying Lotion is really good for those wince-inducing blemishes that are hiding deep below the surface of the skin,...
Alex H.
Louisville, KY
Love this little bottle of magic and will continue to repurchase forever! I use at night with a q-tip and dab it on anything that might potentially turn into a blemish. My boyfriend thinks I look like a crazy woman but I don't care! It's amazing at drying up angry zits and works well on closed comedones too. I get mine from Anthropologie or Ulta.
Bella T.
Pflugerville, TX
I've heard great things about this product so I wanted to try it out as I have acne prone skin. I'm sad because this didn't work it for me. Maybe it's just my skin
Athonia B.
Seminole, FL
If you have an annoying pimple that pops up & you literally need to get rid of it OVERNIGHT, but this & don’t hesitate because I did & I regret going to work, or hanging out with that mark I could have got rid of. Do your regular skin care routine & then just dab this on the effected area & overnight it will either be completely gone or 90% reduced! Does not disappoint.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?