BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Stacy U.
BUENA PARK, CA
This stuff is my holy grail! If i even feel the slightest pimple coming on I will dab a bit of this on my pimples and voila! They are either gone or reduced so quickly. It does have a strong smell but it isn't bad. I like that they have a glass bottle option as well as plastic for traveling.
Alex H.
Louisville, KY
Love this little bottle of magic and will continue to repurchase forever! I use at night with a q-tip and dab it on anything that might potentially turn into a blemish. My boyfriend thinks I look like a crazy woman but I don't care! It's amazing at drying up angry zits and works well on closed comedones too. I get mine from Anthropologie or Ulta.
Jenifer N.
Wow. This. Product. Is. AMAZING. I purchased this on Amazon. And the first time I used it, it was mind blowing. I placed it on my acne and the next day, the pimple diminished. I was amazed. Make sure not to shake the bottle. The pink stuff is meant to be at the bottom. & sometimes Ulta.com offer a discount on Mario's product. Just be on the lookout
Athonia B.
Seminole, FL
If you have an annoying pimple that pops up & you literally need to get rid of it OVERNIGHT, but this & don’t hesitate because I did & I regret going to work, or hanging out with that mark I could have got rid of. Do your regular skin care routine & then just dab this on the effected area & overnight it will either be completely gone or 90% reduced! Does not disappoint.
Jordan M.
Saint Cloud, MN
I'm obsessed with this drying lotion! I had a huge zit so I put this on it & left it over night, it was practically gone by morning. definitely worth purchasing but use sparingly for sure. it works well with the Mario Badescu buffering lotion :)
Daniela M.
San Jose
After seeing so many advertisements swearing by the drying lotion I was very intrigued and excited to try it. I hardly break out but saw the kit at ultra for a very reasonable price. I have only used the product about 3 times in the span of 6 months and sometimes I wish I would break out more to have a reason to see this product work it's magic!
Rosemary G.
Raleigh, NC
Best remedy for deep blemishes. This was one of the first skin care products that I remember seeing in a magazine, touted as the zit zapper remedy of the stars. I was obviously keen to try it, and promptly ordered a bottle online. Drying Lotion is really good for those wince-inducing blemishes that are hiding deep below the surface of the skin,...
marizel y.
I SWEAR BY THIS PRODUCT. it dries my pimple(s) overnight. its $17 but its beyond worth it, you can get it at urban outfitters, ulta, sephora or online. no product has ever worked so well on my skin. its a must have for anyone with acne prone skin
Jenny Y.
I am still experiencing large breakouts on my cheeks even though I think I have my acne on control. This product is very effective in drying out any upcoming pimples without causing any other irritation. I learned that it's best to use this right when the pimples are coming/emerging out or it won't work as well! The smell is a little strong.
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Just gotten a sample of this like 3 days ago and it actually helps my acne! I suffer from bad breakouts that other face lotions just didn't seem to clear it up! I'm defiantly recommending this to everyone with acne like mine because it works amazingly! :)
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?