BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Erin C.
I’m so surprised that everyone seems to love this and it just doesn’t work for me. Every time I use this the pimple gets super dry and seems to possibly even get worse? It’s just odd. I’ve tried this so many times but for my dry, acne prone skin it’s a no.
Chris W.
los angeles, CA
Bless Mario Badescu wherever he is.
I need to go buy another as soon as i am able to: This helps with my breakouts in what feels like lightspeed! It is gentle on my face but dries and targts my breakouts with ease. The pink color is just a cute bonus 💖
Melanie R.
Aurora
I'm actually wearing this right now. It may look weird because the ingredients in the bottle are separated but that's how it's supposed to. The clear liquid is going to dry out the pimple and the pink cream is chamomile which will help calm the pimple.
Kate J.
Greensboro
honestly, this drying lotion was absolute trash! it didn’t help my acne at all! it just had a really strong smell. I saw no difference at all with my skin overnight and I gave it a try multiple times. I wouldn’t waste my money on it. don’t even bother
adrienne s.
Bowie, MD
The Mario Badescu Drying Lotion is my go-to when I have a blemish. I put a bit on a clean q-tip and dab it on my blemish before bed. By morning it's significantly smaller, or gone depending on the size. This product is a staple. I've been using it for years and will continue to buy it as long as they make it!
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
This is a great option if you are looking for a quick fix. This definitely helps to dry out acne spots overnight. It doesn't make them completely disappear (especially cystic large acne) but it does help calm them down and speeds up the healing process.
CydNee W.
Hands down, 10/10 recommend!! Dab a little on a breakout before bed, and just like that, the breakout is gone the next day! Seriously the best stuff ever! It isn't very pricey considering the job it does and how little product you use each time!
Tea Rose H.
This stuff works wonders! You apply a little bit of it to the blemish when you go to bed and by morning it has dried out! The only reason why I am not giving it 5 stars is that it smells real bad. I bought mine from Ulta.
McKenzie R.
Sebewaing
This is one of the only acne treatments I use. Whenever I feel a pimple coming on I just dab some on at night and leave it on overnight. When I wake up the pimple is nearly dry. Most times I have to do it two nights in a row but having something that works keeps me from picking at my face.
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
this is a genius product! Although the product itself is small, it will last you forever. You just put a small amount on your blemish and it will dry up the next morning! I use this whenever I have period blemishes or any random breakouts and it always does the trick!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?