BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Denise V.
Salinas, CA
I don't know how they do it but this treatment is magic. It is everything youtubers say it is. It helped me so much with those perky breakouts that come out of nowhere at the worst time. All you need is a qtip to apply. You dip your qtip into the solution all the way to the bottom without shaking or mixing and apply it to your pimples. I like doing it at night so that the treatment has a while to kick in. Reduces redness and size so well!
Nadine R.
Miami
When my friend told me this was "magic" I was hesitant, and then I used it. You could literally have an entire galaxy growing on your face and you put this on and when you wake up it's COMPLETELY gone. For example, yesterday I had a planet the size of VENUS on my forehead, I put it on before bed and it was GONE! The only thing is that when it dries out it might flake so be careful it doesn't get into your eye because it burns!
Ashley M.
Fort Lauderdale
This product made my face turned crazy. Unfortunately it created more pimples than removing them. I returned this product to ulta and defiantly was not worth all the hype
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
This works really well if you use it correctly, and don't shake the bottle! the smell is kind of strong, but it's okay because it's a miracle worker! I've been using this since I was little and it has never let me down! make sure to put moisturizer on after you wash it off though because it's super drying!
Robin B.
Oklahoma City, OK
It may not be pretty but this little gem will get rid of incoming pimples overnight. Great value, similar to some other over the counter products I've tried in the past but this is a fraction of the cost and works just as well if not better. My only pet peeve is that it tends to drip off your face if you aren't careful and get too much on a Q-tip. I wish it came with an applicator of some sort but it's still a must have!
Emily M.
I have bought this product on two separate occasions. The first time was a couple years ago when it first came out and it did nothing for my skin at all. I waited a couple years and I was hearing good things about it so I thought I would try it again, but still it didn't work at all! Very disappointed
Mai Y.
Holmen, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
This product works wonders on my skin. Whenever I have any slight acne coming on, I put this product on and usually it will be gone in 2 days or less! Phenomenal product!
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
Just started using this a week ago and it's doing a better job than the typical benzoyl peroxide (10%) and salisylic acid combo I use! I'm very impressed. It has a slight alcohol smell to it and flakes when it dries up, but it's helped a lot with my one PMS volcano I got that's been overstaying for the past few weeks! It doesn't dry my skin as much as my previous combo, but when it does, a simple exploitation seems to do the fix!
Taplan A.
Melbourne, FL
Okay. I had been putting off purchasing this product for so long but I am now kicking myself for not getting it sooner! I was always the "never wash my face" kind of girl and as soon as I hit my mid twenties, that kicked me in the butt. I adopted an entire Mario Badescu skincare line and I can't begin to describe how good my skin has been looking! I added this to the routine and it makes my zits disappear overnight. It also has shrunken the pores on my nose. I'm hooked!
Taylor J.
This product has been such a life saver because it can get rid of pimples overnight! Do not shake the bottle!!!! Just simply dip a q tip all the way into the bottom of the bottle and then apply to the spot that you want to treat. It is absolutely worth the price because it doesn't take much to do the job! I've had it for a few months and it still looks like I have barely even used it and trust me I've used it quite a bit!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?