BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Marg F.
I feel like this product works for what it meant to do. It's meant to shrink pimples over night, yeah it does that but I feel like it makes the pimples last longer on your face almost like a scar that takes forever to heal and go away. Oh and also it smells like straight up rubbing alcohol ... but over all easy to apply and it does shrink big nasty pimples
Val V.
This is an over night life savor. This reduces the size of my blemishes literally over night. I put it on before bed and it dries out all the oils in the pimple. It's not exactly cheap but it does it's job. I highly recommend this if you get pimples every once in awhile. I wouldn't cover your whole face with this product because it is meant for single out breaks.
Melissa M.
Graniteville, SC
I use this product when my face breaks out from hormonal issues. It's not a miracle product but it works ok. Although it normally takes it a few days to dry up my blemishes, I do feel that it shortens the duration of my breakouts. The smaller pimples will sometimes fade after one use but the larger ones take more time. It's an overall good product but it's not life changing.
Yadira O.
This stuff is so great! It helps minimize and speed up the healing process on pimples. I tend to get a lot of pimples on my chin due to hormones and this treatment helps reduce them fast. I have also noticed the redness in my skin reduced. The only downside is the very strong smell but after a while you just get used to it. I definitely would recommend 10/10
Mandy P.
This product was recommended to me by a friend who swore it would get rid of pimples overnight.

That didn't happen for me.

It definitely reduced the redness around each spot but it wasn't an overnight fix and, aside from that, I didn't see too much of a different overnight. It could just be my skin but it wasn't the incredible product I expected it to be.
Tori J.
Norwalk, CT
Looking for a spot treatment? Look no more. This product definitely confused me at first as there is pink residue at the bottom of the bottle. Simply dip the q-tip through the clear liquid to he pink residue and dab it on blemishes AT NIGHT. Fair warning, the product smells however it's magic. Totally worth it. Wash off in the morning and you're good to go
Nina E.
I had high hopes for this product. I've been eeying it for years, and finally decided to buy it. Maybe it didn't work as well because of the type of breakouts that I had, but all it really did for me was dry the skin around my pimple, without really reducing the size of it. I probably wouldn't repurchase it since it didn't work well with my skin type.
Alexandra N.
Tremonton, UT
I highly recommend this (and all the other products) in this line! This one specifically keeps acne and blackheads away! You have to use the moisturizer immediately after because it definitely drys out your skin like it supposed to. The price is great!
Sabrina M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This product is fantastic when you have a sneaky little monster that comes out of no where. It's pretty simple to use, reasonable price point and doesn't have an overwhelming smell. It didn't do that well on smaller pimples that where just forming, so that's why I took away one star. Also, you need to have your own q-tips in order to use this product.
Kate S.
My all time favorite spot treatment. This really does work. It was my first time ever using it and I immediately fell in love. I purchased this at Ulta for $17. I'm ordering another bottle online. I recommend this for anyone who has pimples. It truly does work.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?