BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Devon I.
San Francisco, CA
This is a MUST HAVE!!!! If you have occasional hormonal breakouts that are cystic then this is the product for you. If I start to feel a painful bump I will apply this product on before bed and it usually clears up within a few days without getting bigger or ever coming to a head! Really is  miracle product.  Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Mandy P.
This product was recommended to me by a friend who swore it would get rid of pimples overnight.

That didn't happen for me.

It definitely reduced the redness around each spot but it wasn't an overnight fix and, aside from that, I didn't see too much of a different overnight. It could just be my skin but it wasn't the incredible product I expected it to be.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
I suffer from acne but over the years it's gotten better, I still get those pesky pimples once in a while. this doesn't get rid of them completely overnight but it does help reduce them in size &/or bring them to surface so that they are easily removed.
Michelle J.
Inglewood, CA
Literally my life saver! I've struggled with acne for the longest time and I immediately saw a difference after using this. It's small and convenient so it's not an overwhelming amount of product. Little goes a long way but if you do have sensitive skin this might sting and would suggest trying something else. Other than that this is a must in my skin routine.
Alexandra N.
Tremonton, UT
I highly recommend this (and all the other products) in this line! This one specifically keeps acne and blackheads away! You have to use the moisturizer immediately after because it definitely drys out your skin like it supposed to. The price is great!
Jenna H.
Buffalo, NY
This stuff is absolutely amazing. I seriously swear by it. It doesn't always make your pimple completely disappear, but it will at least make a super noticeable difference. It works really well at drying up the blemish and making it easier to then cover up. It is technically a little pricey but I think it is worth every penny and it lasts a really long time.
Nina E.
I had high hopes for this product. I've been eeying it for years, and finally decided to buy it. Maybe it didn't work as well because of the type of breakouts that I had, but all it really did for me was dry the skin around my pimple, without really reducing the size of it. I probably wouldn't repurchase it since it didn't work well with my skin type.
Andrea T.
Louisville, KY
This is your go to... if you haven't tried it where have you been? All of the reviews you read will say the same thing... this is what you need to use for an acne spot treatment! Just make sure to read the instructions...DON'T SHAKE IT! If you are acne prone or get the occasional break out give this baby a try and you'll see what all this fuss is about.
Melissa M.
Graniteville, SC
I use this product when my face breaks out from hormonal issues. It's not a miracle product but it works ok. Although it normally takes it a few days to dry up my blemishes, I do feel that it shortens the duration of my breakouts. The smaller pimples will sometimes fade after one use but the larger ones take more time. It's an overall good product but it's not life changing.
Rose M.
I love this product so much
Any time I see a zit I will quickly apply
Try not to pop zits that's what the cream is for
It does sting if u pop zit n then apply but it goes away
Sometimes I'll have a zit coming out some on n then the next day it is gone
If I had a zit for awhile n pop it n apply on it will make it less red n bring the bump down a bit but not completely get rid of it
I learned to not pop n quickly apply
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?