BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge , LA
This is a miracle product when a last minute zit pops up, I always put it on before I go to bed and when I wake up the zit is usually significantly reduced. The glass jar is a little heavy if you are traveling with it but other than that I love this product!
Christopher B.
Irving, TX
I was having frequent breakouts and no matter what product I tried, could not get it under control. After much research I opted for this drying lotion and was not disappointed.  I applied this at night before bed and within two days my breakout was almost completely cleared up. On a side not, make sure to use a good moisturizer as it can dry you out too much.
Emma M.
Monona, WI
I love love love this stuff! It smells like straight alcohol which can be alarming at first, but you'll forget all about it when you see how well it works. If it doesn't get rid of the breakout after 1 night, it'll be greatly diminished and gone on the second or third night. It works so well to get rid of breakouts but doesn't irritate my skin like other spot treatments do.
Rachel M.
New Albany, OH
this product is absolutely amazing. Most of my skincare is mario badescu, and this one I have boughten many times. It doesn't diminish pimples over night but it completely draws it out and helps it heal in half the time. If I feel a pimple coming on face or body I  make sure I put this on every night, until its completely gone and it goes away quickly.
Ana S.
Doral, FL
HOLY GRAIL RIGHT HERE! Do you suffer from pesky spots? Did you notice something growing on your face before a big date? Do you just want to have perfect skin? Let me tell you, this product right here is AMAZING! It dries instantly any spot that you may have. It has a tightening feeling that let's you know it's working. And hey, the color pink never hurt nobody.
Luz Elena P.
Chula Vista, CA
I suffer from acne but over the years it's gotten better, I still get those pesky pimples once in a while. this doesn't get rid of them completely overnight but it does help reduce them in size &/or bring them to surface so that they are easily removed.
Rose M.
I love this product so much
Any time I see a zit I will quickly apply
Try not to pop zits that's what the cream is for
It does sting if u pop zit n then apply but it goes away
Sometimes I'll have a zit coming out some on n then the next day it is gone
If I had a zit for awhile n pop it n apply on it will make it less red n bring the bump down a bit but not completely get rid of it
I learned to not pop n quickly apply
Amanda G.
Winfield, IL
I love that I can leave this on overnight and it will stay put. While it doesn't do a whole lot to prevent the monster pimples that happen sometimes, it does a great job curbing the smaller pimples and helps get rid of them faster than other products.

It's sometimes hard to reach the Q-tip all the way to the bottom, so I end up wasting some of the product.
Tori J.
Norwalk, CT
Looking for a spot treatment? Look no more. This product definitely confused me at first as there is pink residue at the bottom of the bottle. Simply dip the q-tip through the clear liquid to he pink residue and dab it on blemishes AT NIGHT. Fair warning, the product smells however it's magic. Totally worth it. Wash off in the morning and you're good to go
Andrea T.
Louisville, KY
This is your go to... if you haven't tried it where have you been? All of the reviews you read will say the same thing... this is what you need to use for an acne spot treatment! Just make sure to read the instructions...DON'T SHAKE IT! If you are acne prone or get the occasional break out give this baby a try and you'll see what all this fuss is about.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?