BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Emma M.
Monona, WI
I love love love this stuff! It smells like straight alcohol which can be alarming at first, but you'll forget all about it when you see how well it works. If it doesn't get rid of the breakout after 1 night, it'll be greatly diminished and gone on the second or third night. It works so well to get rid of breakouts but doesn't irritate my skin like other spot treatments do.
Christopher B.
Irving, TX
I was having frequent breakouts and no matter what product I tried, could not get it under control. After much research I opted for this drying lotion and was not disappointed.  I applied this at night before bed and within two days my breakout was almost completely cleared up. On a side not, make sure to use a good moisturizer as it can dry you out too much.
Influenster M.
OMG PLEASE GET THIS PRODUCT!!!guys I can't even describe how amazing this stuff is,I was always skeptical about it but when I saw Kylie Jenner use it,I had to go get it and boy let me tell you,o had this hide zit one day and the next day it was completely flat and by the second and third day it was completely gone,you guys need this if you're acne prone!!!
Christian Q.
Alamogordo
I first saw this product being featured on Dr. Oz. I saw improvement immediately! I have struggled with acne for many years, and have never seen results this impressive. Though my skin still tends to break out every so often, after applying this drying lotion, the size is reduced to half it's size or even disapear overnight. This even works on pesky cystic acne.
Ingrid R.
This is the best acne product I have ever used hands down!! I visibly see a different in my acne after just one use! It has a strong smell when you put it on but after a while it goes away! I bought mine at ulta and I definitely recommend to anyone with acne!
Anna H.
Seattle, WA
It's true what they say! This really is the ultimate solution for quickly zapping away any zit you have surfacing OR is stubbornly still on your face. I love how effective it is without being super harsh on your face like some other zit creams can be. I have dry, sensitive skin and this product hasn't made me flaky or red even with repeated use on one spot like some other creams have. This is a staple in everybody's bathroom!
Hannah S.
This product has quickly become my holy-grail for when I have any blemishes. I will admit I was originally drawn to the product after the endorsement of Kylie Jenner, but it absolutely lives up to the hype. It is affordable and perfect for any spot treatments.
Ann D.
Orlando, FL
This is awesome at killing and help healing those big huge pesky zits that pop up! You use a q-tip and dip it all the way to the bottom and then pull it out. You don't shake the bottle or swirl the q-tip inside the bottle. Then you dot it on the problem zits at night and by morning there is a considerable difference in the size of the zit and the redness.
Marg F.
I feel like this product works for what it meant to do. It's meant to shrink pimples over night, yeah it does that but I feel like it makes the pimples last longer on your face almost like a scar that takes forever to heal and go away. Oh and also it smells like straight up rubbing alcohol ... but over all easy to apply and it does shrink big nasty pimples
Amanda G.
Winfield, IL
I love that I can leave this on overnight and it will stay put. While it doesn't do a whole lot to prevent the monster pimples that happen sometimes, it does a great job curbing the smaller pimples and helps get rid of them faster than other products.

It's sometimes hard to reach the Q-tip all the way to the bottom, so I end up wasting some of the product.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?