BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Allison R.
River Ridge, LA
I just bought this yesterday because my skin started breaking out pretty bad around my mouth. I put it on a pimple (under the skin pimple) last night and I woke up today and it shrunk significantly in size. Its amazing. I will definitely continue to use this.
Hannah S.
This product has quickly become my holy-grail for when I have any blemishes. I will admit I was originally drawn to the product after the endorsement of Kylie Jenner, but it absolutely lives up to the hype. It is affordable and perfect for any spot treatments.
Kambry P.
baton rouge, LA
This is a miracle product when a last minute zit pops up, I always put it on before I go to bed and when I wake up the zit is usually significantly reduced. The glass jar is a little heavy if you are traveling with it but other than that I love this product!
Melody K.
Roy, UT
Love this stuff! Helps me anytime I have pimples. It shrinks it & takes a bit of use to help but so worth it & actually works! Your not suppose to mix it up. The pink stuff is suppose to stay on the bottom & dip a q tip to the bottom of it! I found mine at ulta! Most of Mario badescu products are hit & misses but I still love them! Highly recommend this for those that occasionally get pimples
Christian Q.
Alamogordo
I first saw this product being featured on Dr. Oz. I saw improvement immediately! I have struggled with acne for many years, and have never seen results this impressive. Though my skin still tends to break out every so often, after applying this drying lotion, the size is reduced to half it's size or even disapear overnight. This even works on pesky cystic acne.
cristina c.
So where do i start i was sent a few free sample sizes from this company and I was instantly in love after my first tries i love the way it leaves my skin and how the products in general smell and feel on my skin i highly suggest you go to there website request your sample then when u get the chanche make your first order you'll thank me ;) lolol love it A++ from me love cc
Alexandra A.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This is my go-to for when I can feel a breakout coming on. I usually use a q-tip to just dab it on before I go to bed and when I wake up I can usually notice a difference! Sometimes it takes a couple of applications, but overall I love using this as a spot treatment. Might not be the best for super sensitive skin because as it's supposed to, it can be very drying!
Anna H.
Seattle, WA
It's true what they say! This really is the ultimate solution for quickly zapping away any zit you have surfacing OR is stubbornly still on your face. I love how effective it is without being super harsh on your face like some other zit creams can be. I have dry, sensitive skin and this product hasn't made me flaky or red even with repeated use on one spot like some other creams have. This is a staple in everybody's bathroom!
Emma M.
Monona, WI
I love love love this stuff! It smells like straight alcohol which can be alarming at first, but you'll forget all about it when you see how well it works. If it doesn't get rid of the breakout after 1 night, it'll be greatly diminished and gone on the second or third night. It works so well to get rid of breakouts but doesn't irritate my skin like other spot treatments do.
Sayra D.
Fort Worth , TX
I am so thankful for this product!
I have been struggling with acne, I mean heavy acne for this past few months and this has been my go to product to clear out over night those really bad stubborn pimples.
so far best overnight product out there for pimples!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?