BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Cassidy L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this drying lotion so much! It is super cute, and although the bottle is small, it will definitely last for quite a while. I have used this at least ten times, and I still have plenty left! I dab this onto my problematic (usually pimple) spots and I see a difference the next morning when I wash it off. If used a lot in a specific area though, it may dry out your skin, so be sure to use accordingly and to moisturize well.
Rayven R.
Cumming, GA
Salycitic Acid just doesn't work for me. Sulfur is the only thing that will make a difference! I put this on before bed and in the morning, my zit will look SO much better. It's less red and inflamed. It will be flatter and sometimes even gone! If I put it on a zit that's not visible, but that I can see under the skin, it will bring it to a head. It's an actual miracle!
Ashley Z.
Laredo, TX
After years of hearing good things about this product I decided to try it myself. First of all the product has an unusual scent, and is very finicky as to how to store. I also don't think it worked. I wore it overnight and didn't notice a difference on my spots.
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
This drying lotion is one of the best I've tried! It definitely helps reduce the look of blemishes.  I do have break outs and acne prone skin and the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion helps reduce the look of my pimples. I use it every so often when I feel like a pimple is really not going away or looks super obvious.  It's super easy to use and the packaging is super cute.
Stephanie M.
This is by far my go to when I get a pimple. This helped my skin out a lot and I have to thank my sister for introducing me to this magic potion. You may look crazy once applied and be careful because it stains pillow cases but it would reduce your pimple in a matter of a day or couple of days, depending on the size and how long that pimple has been on your face.
Easy to use and I see major improvement over night on blemishes. If I catch it just in time, sometimes the pimple stops forming all together and disappears completely!
Nicole D.
I used this back as a teenager when my acne was really bad and this always did the trick! For my acne I needed something a bit stronger but didn't want to put something all over my face since those can be drying and irritating. This is a great spot treatment I would put on at night and in the morning my acne would be a lot less angry looking and it wasn't irritating at all.
Natalie V.
Hamden, CT
The BEST acne spot treatment to date. I picked this up in urban outfitters and it's unbelievable. I use it overnight and it dries acne up like no other. I recommend 10/10 to anyone suffering with acne or if you have a spot that you need to be gone within 24 hours.
Maria D.
I cannot live without this product! This has saved my skin with blemishes. Also, it's not expensive either. If you have a breakout or see one under your skin, just put this on at night and it is usually gone by the morning. I notice when I have a deep blemish, the drying lotion will actually bring it to the surface the next day... definitely is a life save! I have already repurchased my second one!
Sierra G.
Springtown, TX
Seriously a life saver! But warning-this WILL NOT instantly get rid of your acne, but will, however greatly reduce your "pimple time" by at least 2 or 3 days. If you skip the make up and wear it throughout the day and night, making sure to let it dry, the acne will clear up much faster! Really love this stuff!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?