BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Ariane V.
Centennial , CO
This product is my go to when I have a break out. I have been using it for years and it still works every single time. The price is good and it lasts a while. I use it as a spot treatment overnight and in the morning the blemish has gone down or is completely gone.
Kin S.
This did not work as effectively as I thought it would. It just dried out my skin. I figured the pimple would be gone the next morning or two since it claims it's fast acting but my pimple was still there :( overpriced as well. Also thought there was a lot of product being wasted since you can't really put back the excess pink sediment once it was on the cotton swab.
Samantha B.
Colorado
I use this almost every night to help get rid of all my stubborn acne, for the most part I think it does a decent job. Put some on last night and my skin looks slightly better and the acne has gone down a bit.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
I am very much in the minority with this one, but it does not work on me at all. It does not make any difference in the occasional breakout I use it for and I think it is pretty harsh on my skin. I have dry skin so maybe it is just too much for my skin type, but it has never worked on me like it does on everyone else. Bummer, because everyone else seems to rave about this stuff.
Kimberly W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Ugh, I was so excited for this because everyone raves over it. But, I found that when I put it on a spot coming in, that it didn't really do anything and when I slept in it, it just came off of my skin onto my pillow, so how effective can it really be? Won't purchase again.
Norbeliss M.
I like this product a lot because it dries out all of my blemishes without doing harm to my skin. I bought this online and I will keep buying it! You have to use this with a cotton stick and really hit the bottom of the bottle, that way is really effective! Recommended.
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
This drying lotion is one of the best I've tried! It definitely helps reduce the look of blemishes.  I do have break outs and acne prone skin and the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion helps reduce the look of my pimples. I use it every so often when I feel like a pimple is really not going away or looks super obvious.  It's super easy to use and the packaging is super cute.
Easy to use and I see major improvement over night on blemishes. If I catch it just in time, sometimes the pimple stops forming all together and disappears completely!
Stephanie M.
This is by far my go to when I get a pimple. This helped my skin out a lot and I have to thank my sister for introducing me to this magic potion. You may look crazy once applied and be careful because it stains pillow cases but it would reduce your pimple in a matter of a day or couple of days, depending on the size and how long that pimple has been on your face.
Natalie V.
Hamden, CT
The BEST acne spot treatment to date. I picked this up in urban outfitters and it's unbelievable. I use it overnight and it dries acne up like no other. I recommend 10/10 to anyone suffering with acne or if you have a spot that you need to be gone within 24 hours.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?