BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Melanie M.
Fort Myers
Whats a pimple? just kidding but really. This stuff drys up the most annoying of all pimples. it is easy to use and you dont need a lot. i would suggest to moisturize after you remove the drying lotion to avoid super dry skin. I would for sure re buy again!
Anna S.
This drying lotion deserves 10 stars! I don't have bad acne, but this works wonders on acne when it does pop up and it works SO quickly!  A big huge two thumbs up for this one!! One bottle lasts me over a year. I recommend this to my friends all the time!
Shannon H.
I love this product. It magically gets rid of pimples over night. I continue to purchase it. It works better than any acne creams I have been prescribed by the dermatologist and for only a fraction of the cost. I recommend this to anyone with acne prone skin
Meredith B.
As the product says, it is drying. It did dry out my pimples but it didn't dry them out overnight like they claimed. It would clear them in a couple of days but it left my face so dry that it would be obnoxious. I would by it again because it helped a lot.
Rose C.
Pensacola , FL
Beautiful product. I really don’t think I’ve gotten anything from this brand that i haven’t been completely in love with. Smells amazing, and works instantly. Good price for the value. I would definitely buy again!
Katelyn Z.
Pleasantville, PA
I like this product, I used an entire bottle and haven’t bought anymore because I’m not as acne prone and would repurchase if I need to in the future. The packaging is beautiful and easy to use too.
Melanie R.
Aurora
I'm actually wearing this right now. It may look weird because the ingredients in the bottle are separated but that's how it's supposed to. The clear liquid is going to dry out the pimple and the pink cream is chamomile which will help calm the pimple.
Kayleen M.
Oradell, NJ
Love using this product when an unwanted pimple suddenly appears on my face. Been using this product for about 4 months now and I swear it dries your acne out in the matter of hours. I dot in on before I sleep and when I wake up my acne is almost gone!
Chris W.
los angeles, CA
Bless Mario Badescu wherever he is.
I need to go buy another as soon as i am able to: This helps with my breakouts in what feels like lightspeed! It is gentle on my face but dries and targts my breakouts with ease. The pink color is just a cute bonus 💖
Erin C.
I’m so surprised that everyone seems to love this and it just doesn’t work for me. Every time I use this the pimple gets super dry and seems to possibly even get worse? It’s just odd. I’ve tried this so many times but for my dry, acne prone skin it’s a no.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?