BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
Elle E.
Prosper
It helps - but is not as much of a miracle product as I hoped it would be. My husband enjoys it and still uses it daily, but I didn't find much help with my acne. It's nerve-wrecking trying not to tip the bottle! I have stopped purchasing this product.
Madeline L.
The best spot treatment product I’ve tried!
I’m not one to experience a lot of acne, but when I do breakout I quickly apply this before bed, let it do it’s magic overnight and by the time I wake up, the pimple is gone!
Application is simple... first you have to make sure that the pink solution is not mixed in with the clear solution, pink solution should be set at the bottom of the bottle. Use a Q-tip by dipping it into the bottle and then applying it to the desired area. NEVER dip your used Q-tip back into the bottle after touching your skin as that will contaminate the product. Once you start to notice the clear solution turn brown, it’s time to toss! One bottle lasts me a good 6 months, even longer if I don’t use it as much. HIGHLY recommend!!!!
Mallory C.
Erie, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is 100% worth all the hype. It comes in both a glass bottle and a plastic one in case the glass one makes you nervous. They can mix easily if you accidentally shake it but within an hour they easily separate. When I have a pimple or one popping up I just dip a Q tip into the bottom and pull out some of the pink liquid and dab it on the pimple. It does have a strong smell once it’s on the face but it’s not so overpowering that it is terrible. It’s noticeable but goes away in a few minutes. It also dries down quite quick as well. That way I can just go to bed and when I wake up the pimple is flattened and the redness has gone away. The skin feels smooth and I don’t have to worry about the pimple getting gross. I would highly recommend.
Emme A.
Tampa
Works the best for pimples! Some people may not like it, but it has a tingling stingy feeling when you first put it on but I kinda like it! Usually gets rid of a bad pimple in 3-4 days but after the first time reduces it dramatically.
Jordan O.
Cullowhee
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this stuff! I put it on before I go to sleep and by the next morning there is a noticeable difference in my skin!! It does burn when you apply it but that only last a few seconds. It is pink so I recommend wearing it at night
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
Spot treatment heaven!! I discovered this product a few years ago and after I purchased it, I still have yet to buy a second bottle- that's how long it's lasted. It's truly a miracle for acne sufferers and whenever I have even a small acne bulge developing, I'll dab a little dot of this miracle formula on and by morning, my pimple has vanished or at least diminished drastically. The scent is very medicinal, like alcohol, and does sting a bit if applied to an open or popped pimple. I don't mind the scent because I know the product does what it's meant to do. Definitely worth a try!
Sharon C.
northridge, CA
I have very sensitive and acne prone skin. I started using this when I was breaking out ALOT. It stings a lot when you apply it but it does help to dry out the acne the next morning itself.
I usually apply it before bed so it gets a little messy while I'm asleep, as you can imagine, it transfers onto my pillow case. you're not supposed to mix the liquid together, you're supposed to just dip a Q tip in there, i find that the product doesn't last as long as I expect it to and it's not that cheap in my opinion but it's worth the money if you need to get rid of an acne like within the next few days!
Joy C.
Dallas, TX
I gave this 4 stars simply because it didn't completely rid me of the acne over night. BUT this is one of my favorite new products to treat acne.

I have oily/sensative skin, not huge breakouts but more of little spots and minimal acne from stress, ect. I use this basically every night and it has worked wonders. Its easy to apply, and when you wake up your skin has absorbed the product and there is a significant difference in redness/size and a lot of the time the smaller spots are even gone! This is definitely a product that will stay in my face care routine
Lisa M.
Toledo, OH
This tiny little bottle is a bottle of magical acne sorcery. Dab in a q-tip, saturate it with the pink liquid suspended in the clear alcohol, apply to any blemishes on freshly cleansed face before bed. Wake up and voila! Your blemish has now either completely vanished or significantly decreased in size and redness. Sulfur is a miracle acne solution. The days of salicylic acid are over. You can also apply under foundation. Since it is pink, it blends away into most flesh tones as it dries down in seconds and you can smudge away excess. This is a holy grail item.
Jennifer B.
I have tried just about everything on the market to help clear up my super sensitive skin.  Most products tend to be way too harsh and drying or just don't really work. I am so happy I found this product! It works fast and clears up a blemish or pimple without irritating my skin. Thank you Mario Badescu!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?