BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Alex S.
Saint Louis, MO
I suffer from deep cystic acne and this stuff (as weird as it looks) is a MIRACLE. The pain is gone overnight and there is no more new growth. Even the worst cystic spots are gone within a few days. I have extremely sensitive skin and have no irritation and bottle lasts me 3 months after heavy use, so it's definitely worth the money!!
Morgan S.
Cincinnati , OH
I don’t know if I wasn’t using this right or what but it didn’t make a difference in my upcoming pimples. I applied it as it says to and my pimples only continued to grow. I don’t have acne prone skin but when I do break out it’s one or two pimples that start deep in my skin (I can feel them coming) and they stay for about a week and a half. I love the other products from this line but not this one.
Mercedes P.
Kenosha, WI
I've seen so many great reviews of this product but for some reason, it didn't completely heal my acne. I still had huge pop-up acne and I would use the drying lotion for days and it would not clear up. I know for many, this product is great. For my specific skin type, not so much.
Suzy S.
I have oily skin and around mid-day, I have enough oil to fry an egg, on my face. It's more prominent in my T-Zone. This product I received as a gift and it left my face matte all day. Even though it's too keep your face matte your face still stays hydrated and leaves your face smooth and matte.I really love how gentle it is on my skin. I really recommend this product for those with oily skin.
Deanna P.
Churchville, NY
I've never found a product quite like this before. It literally dries pimples out overnight. HOW?! Mario Badescu is my favorite skin line because it doesn't irritate my skin & it can clear my face up so effortlessly. I use this regularly as part of my bedtime routine. I recommend this to anyone who suffers from breakouts. If you have dry skin, it may cause some irritation since it is a drying agent.
Tori G.
Temecula, CA
I love this product!!! Yes it stings at first and yes it smells bad but it really really works. i put this on a zit at night and in the morning its either gone or way smaller. anyone with pimples needs this in their life right now! you only need a little so it will last a long time
Jade N.
Rochester, NY
This stuff is awesome to get rid of big breakouts fast! If I use this every night, usually my breakout is gone two days later. You’ll want to make sure to moisturize extra well with this, it can dry out your skin if you’re not careful. I would definitely buy this again, but I’d prefer they make different packaging for it because having to dip a q-tip in there every time isn’t very practical.
Erikah N.
York, PA
This stuff is amazing!! Hands down, the best spot treatment I've ever used. It completely dries out any pimple or outbreak I may have! Just a warning though, don't use this on any open pimple you may have. It burns like you wouldn't believe!! Other than that, it's an amazing product. And if you're on a budget, a little bit of product goes a LONG way. So you will have this product for a long time!
Marika R.
Gardner, MA
I'm not going to lie...I only bought this because Kylie Jenner recommended it and its the first thing she recommended I could actually afford. However, I am now a life long user of all things Mario Badescu because of using this product. When I purchased it my face was absolutely disgusting with about 15 random pimples. Within a week my face was completely cleared up. A ride or die product for me.
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
Love this stuff! Works great on areas were I feel like a break out is coming. I believe it is the calamine powder at the bottom that is doing the most work. It really helps "suffocate" the blemish and minimizes it a lot! I highly recommend for people with break out prone skin :)
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?