BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Alexis L.
Spring Hill, FL
I really love this product as well as others by this brand . I've tried quite a few of their products and I've yet to be disappointed. It has helped tremendously to clear up my pimples and problems areas . It works quickly and it certainly is effective , I would certainly recommend this to anyone ! It gives me peace of mind knowing if I have a bad break out , it'll be quite short lived
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
This drying lotion by Mario Badescu is LIFE! If I get a pimple or even feel like I am getting one in my skin I use this spot treatment on top overnight and it drys out all the nastiness to prevent from getting any marks or helps to vanish them away! You can literally feel it sucking in your skin when you apply it and that's why I love it so much!
mackenzie t.
Coral Springs, FL
I originally bought this because my friend and I had used it at her house, and it got rid of a lot of my whiteheads in just one night! I saw about 15 less whiteheads on my face after the first week! The one thing about this is that if you are traveling, remember to bring q tips with you, because If you forget them, and dont have anything to scoop the product out with, then you cant use it.
Savannah K.
Commercial Pt, OH
It's a small glass bottle, but it last a very long time. To use, you dip a cotton swab into the bottom of the container, DO NOT shake. Apply a small amount to the effected area, it will burn though.Personally, I love this product. It works great for me and it last throughout the night when I apply it before bed. Sometimes I even apply it under my foundation to conceal and treat my acne.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
This product is so good!! It makes my pimples go away in 1-3 days rather than 2-5 days. It reduces the redness and doesn't make my skin sensitive. The only bad part is this product leaves a light pinkish color on the skin (not very attractive but I sleep with this on, my fiancé makes fun of me but oh well lol). I also buy the travel version because it's plastic more safer than the glass bottle!
Angela A.
Spanish fork, UT
This is THE best acne spot treatment I have ever used. I used to see it in the back of magazines all the time, and was always skeptical. I got mine at a department store, and I am forever grateful I finally purchased it. It dries your blemishes overnight! Product of the year!
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product!!!!!!!! It doesn't irritate my skin and the claims are true! This stuff works awesome for my skin!! I put this on right before bed and woke up with my pimple all dried up! It fell off about a day or two later with no blemish left behind! Highly recommend !
Lexy G.
Fontana, CA
10/10 would recommend to anyone struggling with acne!! I tried this for the first time when my skin was breaking out really badly and this exceeded my expectations! It improved my skin overnight and began to dry up any and all acne on my face. absolutely love this product and I would definitely repurchase
Toni T.
Minneapolis , MN
I bought this from Ulta a while ago and love it!! It really helps dry up those pesky and embarrassing pimples on your face. Even if you feel one coming, put this stuff on your face over night and it will be gone in the morning. Remember not to shake the bottle! This is a life saver of mine!
Brittany A.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Best spot treatment ever. Has chamomile lotion in it which is really soothing and a great way to naturally get rid of any irratance a tuff spot may be giving you!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?