BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Toni T.
Minneapolis , MN
I bought this from Ulta a while ago and love it!! It really helps dry up those pesky and embarrassing pimples on your face. Even if you feel one coming, put this stuff on your face over night and it will be gone in the morning. Remember not to shake the bottle! This is a life saver of mine!
Lisa c.
San Antonio, TX
This is a great product to use when you have a break out it lives up to what it says it does and does cause any redness like some products do we love this line of skin care
Savannah K.
Commercial Pt, OH
It's a small glass bottle, but it last a very long time. To use, you dip a cotton swab into the bottom of the container, DO NOT shake. Apply a small amount to the effected area, it will burn though.Personally, I love this product. It works great for me and it last throughout the night when I apply it before bed. Sometimes I even apply it under my foundation to conceal and treat my acne.
Anne L.
Liberty, MO
This stuff is amazing. If I have a pimple that just wont go away, I apply this on top of it. I put it on at night using a q tip and by the next morning the pimple is either gone or almost gone. I think this skin care line is severely underated and I really like their prices.
mackenzie t.
Coral Springs, FL
I originally bought this because my friend and I had used it at her house, and it got rid of a lot of my whiteheads in just one night! I saw about 15 less whiteheads on my face after the first week! The one thing about this is that if you are traveling, remember to bring q tips with you, because If you forget them, and dont have anything to scoop the product out with, then you cant use it.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product!!!!!!!! It doesn't irritate my skin and the claims are true! This stuff works awesome for my skin!! I put this on right before bed and woke up with my pimple all dried up! It fell off about a day or two later with no blemish left behind! Highly recommend !
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
This product is so good!! It makes my pimples go away in 1-3 days rather than 2-5 days. It reduces the redness and doesn't make my skin sensitive. The only bad part is this product leaves a light pinkish color on the skin (not very attractive but I sleep with this on, my fiancé makes fun of me but oh well lol). I also buy the travel version because it's plastic more safer than the glass bottle!
Ada K.
MY HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT. Now I will say that, though I think this product is amazing, it won't work miracles. Some pimples are just really stubborn and it may take a night or two of putting this on to get rid of them but it seriously helps. It makes my pimples go away without scarring and helps bring stubborn painful pimples to the surface. I use this anytime I feel a pimple coming on.
Jessica V.
I love this stuff! I found mine at ulta! You just grab a q tip and tab it on your pimples and it dries them out. It defiantly dries them out faster than if you would leave the breakout on its own. You only need a small amount of product so that's really good. If you have breakouts and you're looking for some sort of spot treatment I would recommend trying this out! I hope this has helped.
Brittany A.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Best spot treatment ever. Has chamomile lotion in it which is really soothing and a great way to naturally get rid of any irratance a tuff spot may be giving you!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?