BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I‚Äôve been thinking about getting this for a while but it‚Äô...6 Answers
Madaline P.
Cincinnati
If I could buy this for everyone in the world that experiences stress pimples or small breakouts I would. This is a miracle worker, designed to change the lives of many. Put a dab on a cotton swab right on that pesky pimple and simply go to sleep. This magic potion goes to work while you sleep! In the morning you'll be surprised to find your pimple WILL be gone! Highly highly HIGHLY recommend.
Erikah n.
York, PA
This stuff is amazing!! Hands down, the best spot treatment I've ever used. It completely dries out any pimple or outbreak I may have! Just a warning though, don't use this on any open pimple you may have. It burns like you wouldn't believe!! Other than that, it's an amazing product. And if you're on a budget, a little bit of product goes a LONG way. So you will have this product for a long time!
Suzy S.
I have oily skin and around mid-day, I have enough oil to fry an egg, on my face. It's more prominent in my T-Zone. This product I received as a gift and it left my face matte all day. Even though it's too keep your face matte your face still stays hydrated and leaves your face smooth and matte.I really love how gentle it is on my skin. I really recommend this product for those with oily skin.
Deanna P.
Churchville, NY
I've never found a product quite like this before. It literally dries pimples out overnight. HOW?! Mario Badescu is my favorite skin line because it doesn't irritate my skin & it can clear my face up so effortlessly. I use this regularly as part of my bedtime routine. I recommend this to anyone who suffers from breakouts. If you have dry skin, it may cause some irritation since it is a drying agent.
Mercedes P.
Kenosha, WI
I've seen so many great reviews of this product but for some reason, it didn't completely heal my acne. I still had huge pop-up acne and I would use the drying lotion for days and it would not clear up. I know for many, this product is great. For my specific skin type, not so much.
Jade N.
Rochester, NY
This stuff is awesome to get rid of big breakouts fast! If I use this every night, usually my breakout is gone two days later. You’ll want to make sure to moisturize extra well with this, it can dry out your skin if you’re not careful. I would definitely buy this again, but I’d prefer they make different packaging for it because having to dip a q-tip in there every time isn’t very practical.
Corinna Demi A.
El Paso, TX
This product is the best!! Other spot treatments would leave areas of my skin flaky, red and extremely dry, and this does not do any of that! I put this on some spots at night after cleansing and moisturizing, and by the next morning the spots are almost completely gone! Amazing!
Lexy G.
Fontana, CA
10/10 would recommend to anyone struggling with acne!! I tried this for the first time when my skin was breaking out really badly and this exceeded my expectations! It improved my skin overnight and began to dry up any and all acne on my face. absolutely love this product and I would definitely repurchase
Lisa c.
San Antonio, TX
This is a great product to use when you have a break out it lives up to what it says it does and does cause any redness like some products do we love this line of skin care
Jessica V.
I love this stuff! I found mine at ulta! You just grab a q tip and tab it on your pimples and it dries them out. It defiantly dries them out faster than if you would leave the breakout on its own. You only need a small amount of product so that's really good. If you have breakouts and you're looking for some sort of spot treatment I would recommend trying this out! I hope this has helped.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
I've heard a lot about this drying lotion or like other girls call it "pimple cream". How many of you have tried it and honestly have had a good out come? Would be nice to hear from the girls next door ūüôā
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?