BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Zachary G.
Newtown, PA
This is my absolute favorite beauty product for keeping acne at bay! Anytime I begin to feel a spot coming on, I apply this before I head to bed, and by morning the spot reduces or is gone altogether. I never have to worry about an unsettling acne in my future with this drying lotion!
Danielle N.
Yorba Linda, CA
This stuff is the stuff of dreams!!! It works shockingly well, insanely fast and surprisingly makes any new pimples you felt coming on go away practically overnight!! Sometimes literally overnight!!! It really packs quite a strong punch! Just wish I had known about this when I was much younger. Could've saved me some stress for sure! Absolutely a holy grail product for anyone with blemishes! Love it!!!
Amanda G.
San Antonio, TX
This is the best kept secret in the beauty world right now! So much like the Eradi-Kate this drying lotion is NOT meant to be shaken, let the pink gook stay at the bottom. You put it on your forming pimples or ones already full blown and the next day they will significantly go down!
Morgan S.
Cincinnati , OH
I don’t know if I wasn’t using this right or what but it didn’t make a difference in my upcoming pimples. I applied it as it says to and my pimples only continued to grow. I don’t have acne prone skin but when I do break out it’s one or two pimples that start deep in my skin (I can feel them coming) and they stay for about a week and a half. I love the other products from this line but not this one.
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
I started using this recently when I had a series of bad breakouts. It helped clear up my skin in a few days. It's easy to apply, although I constantly have to remind myself not to shake it. This product smells like chemicals, unfortunately. The price point for what you get is pretty good. Since you only use a tiny amount of product at once the $17 I spent on this product will last me for probably a year.
Alex S.
Saint Louis, MO
I suffer from deep cystic acne and this stuff (as weird as it looks) is a MIRACLE. The pain is gone overnight and there is no more new growth. Even the worst cystic spots are gone within a few days. I have extremely sensitive skin and have no irritation and bottle lasts me 3 months after heavy use, so it's definitely worth the money!!
Lia X.
This is hands down my favorite spot treatment. I always see immediate results. Any pimples I have go down at least 50% with one use. It's really drying though so I would only use it every other day or every couple days, and it's a little pricey but sometimes you have to pay for quality.
Marika R.
Gardner, MA
I'm not going to lie...I only bought this because Kylie Jenner recommended it and its the first thing she recommended I could actually afford. However, I am now a life long user of all things Mario Badescu because of using this product. When I purchased it my face was absolutely disgusting with about 15 random pimples. Within a week my face was completely cleared up. A ride or die product for me.
Tori G.
Temecula, CA
I love this product!!! Yes it stings at first and yes it smells bad but it really really works. i put this on a zit at night and in the morning its either gone or way smaller. anyone with pimples needs this in their life right now! you only need a little so it will last a long time
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
Love this stuff! Works great on areas were I feel like a break out is coming. I believe it is the calamine powder at the bottom that is doing the most work. It really helps "suffocate" the blemish and minimizes it a lot! I highly recommend for people with break out prone skin :)
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?