BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Marwa S.
This is my quick solution when I see an acne pumping up on my face. I apply this before my bedtime.  The second day that acne is flat so it’s not leaving a texture or a scar under my makeup. This lotion is amazing. Just make sure NOT to shake the bottle before using it. Just dap a cotton swab in the solution and deposit the product on your acne and leave it on overnight. This bottle will last you forever.
Tanzie B.
Beaverton, OR
I have used the Kate Somerville version of the drying lotion (Eradikate) and loved it, but hated that it came in a glass bottle. Upon buying some other Mario products, I had to pick this up especially since it is offered in a plastic container so it is much more convenient for traveling. This stuff is great for reducing pimples overnight.
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
Great stuff for stubborn blemishes. I usually have cystic acne and find that this does a good job at drying out the area and reducing the size of the blemish. I could probably make my own chamomile spot treatment with the easy access of chamomile powder, but this is much more convenient :)
Elaine H.
So great for drying out stubborn pimples! I use a Q-Tip to dot this on my pimples before bed. This is definitely a spot treatment, not for allover use. I have had both the plastic and glass bottles and have noticed no difference. The price is high but it is worth it to stop pimples!
Zoe P.
plymouth meeting
Lives up to the hype completely. Nothing else has given such significance results when it comes to drying out a pimple. What I will say is that I have sensitive skin and this stuff does burn a little bit sometimes. But nothing that would keep me from buying it again. Just a warning.
Jennifer C.
Ansonia, CT
This is amazing! You dip a Q-tip into the container to pick up the pink part of the formula and spot treat breakouts. It definitely reduces acne in just a day or two. I got my boyfriend hooked on it too. We apply it at night. The price is so reasonable for the amount of time the product lasts. The only con is that I think my skin sometimes gets immune to it with frequent use. So I save it for my bigger acne issues. It's effective and I highly recommend it.
Andrea P.
Eagan, MN
I love this stuff. Every time I have a special event to go to and a pesky zit appears I apply this on and leave it over night and the zit is drastically reduced and gone. Then price is very good for this product and it does not leave skin oily or discolored in any way. Great for all skin tones.

*I always wash my face first to ensure all dirt and makeup is removed that way it can really stick to the zit and sat it away.
Jack G.
Newark, DE
Best spot treatment I have ever used! I normally use this before bed and I wake up with less redness. It's incredibly effective removing close to all of my pimples. I accompany the product with the rose spray which is soothing, as well. The price was reasonable and lasted a long time.
Danielle N.
Yorba Linda, CA
This stuff is the stuff of dreams!!! It works shockingly well, insanely fast and surprisingly makes any new pimples you felt coming on go away practically overnight!! Sometimes literally overnight!!! It really packs quite a strong punch! Just wish I had known about this when I was much younger. Could've saved me some stress for sure! Absolutely a holy grail product for anyone with blemishes! Love it!!!
Amanda G.
San Antonio, TX
This is the best kept secret in the beauty world right now! So much like the Eradi-Kate this drying lotion is NOT meant to be shaken, let the pink gook stay at the bottom. You put it on your forming pimples or ones already full blown and the next day they will significantly go down!
Ashleigh P.
I have oily skin, so would you recommend it for someone with oily skin trying to control the oil from being so much or is this product for just acne control?
Josseline G.
HOUSTON, TX
does this really works? I want to buy.
Gracie O.
Richland, Wa
Is this product any good? I tend to have a really bad breakout once in a while. And I have oily/combo skin. So would this help get rid of the pimples quick? I've been wanting to get it but I hear mixed reactions about it. So is it worth It? Thank you ❤
shannon b.
Derby
I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’s £16 for such a tiny bottle,is it really worth the price point?
Andrea D.
I've been thinking about buying this but I wanted to ask you guys if this is made specially for the face or you can use it on your back as well?