BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Marwa S.
This is my quick solution when I see an acne pumping up on my face. I apply this before my bedtime.  The second day that acne is flat so it’s not leaving a texture or a scar under my makeup. This lotion is amazing. Just make sure NOT to shake the bottle before using it. Just dap a cotton swab in the solution and deposit the product on your acne and leave it on overnight. This bottle will last you forever.
kristin c.
San Diego, CA
IT WORKS. IT REALLY FREAKING WORKS!! PLEASE GO PURCHASE IT.
Just keep in mind if the mountain on your face is big.. it will not work overnight, maybe 3 nights?
I usually put it on my personal mountain right before I go to bed and let it do its thing overnight.
The little ones will disappear overnight for sure! Try it!
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
Great stuff for stubborn blemishes. I usually have cystic acne and find that this does a good job at drying out the area and reducing the size of the blemish. I could probably make my own chamomile spot treatment with the easy access of chamomile powder, but this is much more convenient :)
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
I started using this recently when I had a series of bad breakouts. It helped clear up my skin in a few days. It's easy to apply, although I constantly have to remind myself not to shake it. This product smells like chemicals, unfortunately. The price point for what you get is pretty good. Since you only use a tiny amount of product at once the $17 I spent on this product will last me for probably a year.
Elaine H.
So great for drying out stubborn pimples! I use a Q-Tip to dot this on my pimples before bed. This is definitely a spot treatment, not for allover use. I have had both the plastic and glass bottles and have noticed no difference. The price is high but it is worth it to stop pimples!
Alex S.
Saint Louis, MO
I suffer from deep cystic acne and this stuff (as weird as it looks) is a MIRACLE. The pain is gone overnight and there is no more new growth. Even the worst cystic spots are gone within a few days. I have extremely sensitive skin and have no irritation and bottle lasts me 3 months after heavy use, so it's definitely worth the money!!
Jennifer C.
Ansonia, CT
This is amazing! You dip a Q-tip into the container to pick up the pink part of the formula and spot treat breakouts. It definitely reduces acne in just a day or two. I got my boyfriend hooked on it too. We apply it at night. The price is so reasonable for the amount of time the product lasts. The only con is that I think my skin sometimes gets immune to it with frequent use. So I save it for my bigger acne issues. It's effective and I highly recommend it.
Andrea P.
Eagan, MN
I love this stuff. Every time I have a special event to go to and a pesky zit appears I apply this on and leave it over night and the zit is drastically reduced and gone. Then price is very good for this product and it does not leave skin oily or discolored in any way. Great for all skin tones.

*I always wash my face first to ensure all dirt and makeup is removed that way it can really stick to the zit and sat it away.
Lia X.
This is hands down my favorite spot treatment. I always see immediate results. Any pimples I have go down at least 50% with one use. It's really drying though so I would only use it every other day or every couple days, and it's a little pricey but sometimes you have to pay for quality.
Zoe P.
plymouth meeting
Lives up to the hype completely. Nothing else has given such significance results when it comes to drying out a pimple. What I will say is that I have sensitive skin and this stuff does burn a little bit sometimes. But nothing that would keep me from buying it again. Just a warning.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?