BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
Just started using this a week ago and it's doing a better job than the typical benzoyl peroxide (10%) and salisylic acid combo I use! I'm very impressed. It has a slight alcohol smell to it and flakes when it dries up, but it's helped a lot with my one PMS volcano I got that's been overstaying for the past few weeks! It doesn't dry my skin as much as my previous combo, but when it does, a simple exploitation seems to do the fix!
Lori G.
Atlanta
This was not very effective for me. I would put it on if I felt a spot coming or if I had a previously existing spot, and it seemed to do nothing for the healing or drying of my spot. I would leave it on overnight with no results. Also the smell is HORRIBLE. I can even smell it on my skin for like twenty minutes after applying it and you have to hold your breath to put it on so you don't breathe in burning fumes.
Casaundra M.
This is one of my holy grail items. I will dab a little of this on my imperfections at night. When I wake up in the morning my spots will look so much better. I don't know what I did before this product came into my life. I have dryish skin and this product is not too harsh. I love Mario Badescu.
anthea c.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the only product that would make my pimples go away quickly- plus it kin of fun to use. You dip your q-tip straight down in to the pink stuff and back out. The solution and the pink stuff is what makes you pimple go away. There is some tingly sensation but nothing too bad and by morning your giant Mount Everest would be a hay stack- something slightly more manageable and can be covered by makeup.
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
This stuff is absolutely amazing! I've used it for years when I get a breakout and this has my acne cleared up within only a day or two. You only need to use the smallest amount so a small bottle of this lasts me months, if not an entire year. The packaging isn't the best so you have to be careful not to use too much at once, but I just use a cotton swab and slowly dip it in and that usually makes it easy for me.
Delayna D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love this product! I use this on problem areas, I apply with a q tip and leave it on over night and wake up in the morning and my blemish is less angry. I don't like how strong the scent is but understandably it is alcohol which makes it very strong if you have blemishes in sensitive areas on your face or thin skin. I use this when I have pimples that must go asap this works really well as an over night remedy!
Lonnie H.
Aldie, VA
I have tried other acne drying lotions but this one is the absolute best. I have been buying this for years. Only recently have I tried other items from this brand, There is a Kate Sommerville one that is similar but is no where close to similar in performance. For the results, the price is great!
Kelly V.
Got this product a few months prior to my wedding. It was suggested by a lady at Ulta to get rid of problematic acne fast. Overall happy with the product. The product typically reduces the size and color of acne after a couple applications. Only downfall is the extra dry skin following treatment.
Kristin A.
Boca Raton, FL
I love this product so much it helps me with my acne and I highly recommend it to a lot of people it's not very harsh on your skin and you can buy it at Ulta beauty
Haesuk K.
I can't say enough good things about this. I primarily use this when I get really large and painful pimples usually around that time of the month, and due to my oily skin. I prefer to put it on at night (because I don't want to walk around with pink dots on my face) and let it do it's magic as I sleep. After I wake up, my zit is almost flat or has downsized a ton. As I sidenote, one bottle lasts me a very long time. Love this product so much and highly recommend if you're looking for something that can get rid of a large, painful pimple quickly and easily.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?