BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...4 Answers
Tania C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this ! I'm a new user but now I see what all the fuss was about. It's a little pricey for such a tiny bottle but it will last a very long time. When I first used it, it stung a little but the sting sensation quickly went away. The smell is a little too much but I got over that. I recommend this so much because it really works. It will dry out pimples.
Cindy l.
I love this stuff I used this stuff even back in the day when I was a teenager. Is great when u have a stubborn pimple that is big or just want to get rid of -------don't shake the bottle just put a cutip thru the bottle and apply to pimple and in the morning wash it off and pimple will be dry and almost gone.
Ashley M.
Fort Lauderdale
This product made my face turned crazy. Unfortunately it created more pimples than removing them. I returned this product to ulta and defiantly was not worth all the hype
Rachel M.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
This is a great product. Get it at Ulta. Use as spot treatment and really does dry up my acne. Not overly drying though. I would recommend this, I am about to buy my second bottle.
Alyssa V.
For small spots, this works okay but for bigger, more "angry" spots it doesn't do much at all. I don't really enjoy the fact that it dries pink and if I move my face at all some of the treatment flakes off. My acne clearing gel from neutrogena works a lot better than this and is a fraction of the price
Brittany S.
Saint Cloud, FL
This product works very effectively very fast and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a product that works instantly. The smell is somewhat harsh because of the strength in the ingredients but it's merely temporary and goes away after a few minutes of the product's drying. I recommend using it consistently for a few days to see if it's a good fit and for one with oily skin it's worked out for me pretty well.
Mala P.
Island Park, NY
From small whiteheads to cystic acne, this stuff does an awesome job @ relieving the pain & swelling & drying blemishes significantly overnight. It doesn't make every blemish vanish, but it does soothe & treat wonderfully.
I use this every night after moisturizing to spot treat blemishes & I also spread it lightly over acne prone areas like my chin to prevent breakouts.
One bottle lasts about 3 months with moderate usage.
Taylor J.
This product has been such a life saver because it can get rid of pimples overnight! Do not shake the bottle!!!! Just simply dip a q tip all the way into the bottom of the bottle and then apply to the spot that you want to treat. It is absolutely worth the price because it doesn't take much to do the job! I've had it for a few months and it still looks like I have barely even used it and trust me I've used it quite a bit!
Emily M.
I have bought this product on two separate occasions. The first time was a couple years ago when it first came out and it did nothing for my skin at all. I waited a couple years and I was hearing good things about it so I thought I would try it again, but still it didn't work at all! Very disappointed
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
Just started using this a week ago and it's doing a better job than the typical benzoyl peroxide (10%) and salisylic acid combo I use! I'm very impressed. It has a slight alcohol smell to it and flakes when it dries up, but it's helped a lot with my one PMS volcano I got that's been overstaying for the past few weeks! It doesn't dry my skin as much as my previous combo, but when it does, a simple exploitation seems to do the fix!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?