BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...4 Answers
Jeanette
San marcos, CA
Works so good overnight! I usually apply it before bed and wash in the morning with the enzyme gel cleaner from the same brand and pimple is less noticeable! Looooove this product!!!
Jenny L.
San Diego, CA
This has been my go to whenever I get any break outs. It does a good job drying up the pimple. Just be careful that you don't apply this on an open pimple you just squeezed/popped as you will feel a burning sensation. There is a strong smell to the product but to me that means it has the ingredients to zap those unpleasant visitors on our face.
Cari D.
Very great product. Effectively dries out blemishes. Heals blemishes quickly. I like to wear it over night, and I find it works very well. I have woken up to blemishes being smaller or gone.  I was very impressed. It is strong, upon application it stings- in a good way- like you know it's working. I only use it once a month or less, so it has lasted me a long time. I can see myself replacing it. It's a great tool to have.
Christina B.
This is the most amazing product for any breakout!! The little bottle will last you forever! You only need a little bit of product dabbed with a q-tip on the break out at night and the next morning it's almost gone or completely gone! This is a holy grail product!! I will always keep it in my collection!!!
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
Started with the Mario Rosewater Face Spray and got this product by the brand right after because I fell in love with the face spray! This drying lotion didn't disappoint. I purchased on Amazon for around $16 and it lasts so long!!! Another great thing is that you put it on at night and wake up in the morning healed, it's the magic potion I've been waiting for! Definitely recommend giving this a try if you suffer from breakouts.
Callie C.
Novi, Mi
This is incredibly effective at clearing up my spots- maybe not overnight- but in two nights. The price seems steep, but the bottle lasted me six months. Such a good value! Just keep in mind that this stuff smells very funky, so if you can't handle harsh scents, don't buy it. I, however, can look past it.
Hannah C.
This product isn't terrible, but I just feel like it doesn't do much. The smell of it is very strong so be forewarned if you are going to purchase. I feel as if it does rubs off very easily so it doesn't have the chance to do anyrhing.
Rebecca S.
Staff
This stuff is a-ma-zing. I don't use it too often, but if I have a blemish that I want to clear up quickly, I apply before bed and the blemish is usually about half the size and on its way to disappearing in the morning. A bit on the pricier end vs. drugstore products, but I think it's worth the extra money. A little goes a long way!
Nadine R.
Miami
When my friend told me this was "magic" I was hesitant, and then I used it. You could literally have an entire galaxy growing on your face and you put this on and when you wake up it's COMPLETELY gone. For example, yesterday I had a planet the size of VENUS on my forehead, I put it on before bed and it was GONE! The only thing is that when it dries out it might flake so be careful it doesn't get into your eye because it burns!
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
This works really well if you use it correctly, and don't shake the bottle! the smell is kind of strong, but it's okay because it's a miracle worker! I've been using this since I was little and it has never let me down! make sure to put moisturizer on after you wash it off though because it's super drying!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?