BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Bailey N.
Bemidji
This SH*% is magic squeezed into a bottle!! If you have a pimple coming or trying to leave, put a dab of this drying lotion onto it and it’ll be faded if not gone by morning. I swear by this product and recommend it to anyone looking for a great spot treatment. It lasts a long time just try not to shake it!!!
Alta F.
Niskayuna
If I put a dot of this stuff on a pimple overnight, when I wake up in the morning, it is nearly gone and the redness has decreased significantly. It doesn't get rid of the pimple in my experience, but if applied every night, the pimple will gradually disappear over time. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Danielle T.
I've gone through at least 4 bottles of this stuff. It is magic in a jar. I dab a q-tip with this stuff on top of zits that are forming, even cysts under the skin and by morning all signs of irritation are basically gone. It's my favorite topical acne product.
Jasmine P.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! It really does minimize the redness and the pimple growth once you put it on before it gets too crazy. Make sure to always always wash your face prior to using this product. I would def recommend this product because it’s like no other.
Sloan G.
Dothan, AL
Love this! i have sensitive skin, so when I have any type of bump I always go for this stuff! It clears away what you need without drying your skin and giving you that awful ring of peeling skin. I would recommend this to people with sensitive skin and occasional little pimples
Sarah C.
Obsessed!!! This stuff is a miracle product for stubborn breakouts. I can put this on a breakout before bed and the next morning it is significantly smaller. It does sting when you place it on your skin but only for a moment. Love this stuff and so affordable!
Alexis R.
I get breakouts from time to time, and overnight this product reduces redness and swelling allowing the acne to fade. it will dry out your skin but that can be fixed with a good moisturizer. It is a little pricey but you get a lot of uses and it really works!
Steph C.
I love this stuff! If you struggle with acne, buy this, it will change your life! I buy this from Ulta and have been using for years. Zits disappear overnight. I am so happy I found this and would definitely recommend to anyone who struggles with skin issues
Orange-san L.
Richardson
It works so well with pimples. Use a qtip to get to the bottom (pink part) and take it out to put it on certain spots of your face. I love it so much because it really does dry them out so fast. One downside is that it’s a bit hard to wash off in my opinion.
Melanie M.
Fort Myers
Whats a pimple? just kidding but really. This stuff drys up the most annoying of all pimples. it is easy to use and you dont need a lot. i would suggest to moisturize after you remove the drying lotion to avoid super dry skin. I would for sure re buy again!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?