BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Lily B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This stuff works like no other. Can genuinely say a pimple will go away overnight with this stuff. Well worth the price. Has a strong scent but nothing unbearable.
Ana V.
Wenatchee, WA
This is my favorite for pimple "removing " I put this on when I have an unexpected pimple and it's gone the next night! I think it's a great price for the effectivity of this product !
Jen K.
Dyer, IN
I've been using this product for years. I bought this at Ulta after seeing a beauty YouTuber recommend it. I use it as a spot treatment on pimples.  I apply it before I go to bed at night.  By the next morning the pimple is smaller and drier than the night before.  It usually takes 2-3 applications before the pimple is gone.  It can be harsh on sensitive skin since it's mostly alcohol. But overall, I will repurchase once I run out.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati , OH
I purchased this for my boyfriend since he gets acne flair ups. While it doesn't prevent them, it does help them go away quicker. You really have to be persistent with using this (it isn't a one-time-and-done, you need to do it at least 2 days in a row) but the amount of time it takes for pimples to disappear is impressive!
Krista G.
This drying lotion is amazing !! I have even gotten my husband to use it !! He is amazed by how fast it works as am I ! I purchased it at Ulta when a worker recommended it to me ! The only reason why I gave this 4 stars is because I recently purchased the buffering lotion and I feel that it works better for me since I have cystic acne! But if you have normal acne try this out ! It will seriously get rid of your pimples in 2 days tops !!
Morgan S.
This stuff is a life saver! As soon as you feel a zit coming on or on a current pimple, I'd dip a qtip down into the powder and place onto the acne spot and by morning it was already diminished. DO NOT SHAKE THIS it's supposed to have the pink stuff at the bottom. Only negative is the brands packaging is awful
Tiffany S.
Henderson, NV
This product is really great for those big, red, painful blemishes. It does sting when you first apply the lotion to a blemish (due to the alcohol), but that sensation quickly goes away. It contains calamine to help prevent one from scratching blemishes. It lasts a long time if you only get the occasional breakout. However, I would not recommend this for closed comedones as I feel this product does not do much for them. But overall a great acne spot treatment!
Leidymariana Z.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
Mario bases y Driying Lotion, It is perfect for when you have some acne and you need to remove it overnight, literally dry acne, is perfect to leave you all night and I really recommend it, you can also use the facial spray to moisturize your face I love the one with rose water, and its price is the best 🙌🏻

MARIO BADESCU Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater
Jenny L.
San Diego, CA
This has been my go to whenever I get any break outs. It does a good job drying up the pimple. Just be careful that you don't apply this on an open pimple you just squeezed/popped as you will feel a burning sensation. There is a strong smell to the product but to me that means it has the ingredients to zap those unpleasant visitors on our face.
Cari D.
Very great product. Effectively dries out blemishes. Heals blemishes quickly. I like to wear it over night, and I find it works very well. I have woken up to blemishes being smaller or gone.  I was very impressed. It is strong, upon application it stings- in a good way- like you know it's working. I only use it once a month or less, so it has lasted me a long time. I can see myself replacing it. It's a great tool to have.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?