BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
angelica t.
yigo guam
I use it when I have spots or when I feel like I'm going to have a pimple, usually the next morning the redness is gone and the spot got a lot smaller and less painful. I have dry/sensitive skin but this didn't cause any irritation or dryness on my face. I would totally recommend this products! It really works for me!
Jordan H.
Kansas City, MO
Love love love this spot treatment for my pop-up acne spots. I put it on at night and when I wake up the spots are significantly smaller, if not completely gone. Make sure to read the bottle and DO NOT SHAKE the product before you use it - you only want to apply the pink sediment on the bottom (reminds me a bit of calamine lotion). The only thing I don't like about the product is the smell, but it isn't so overpowering that it actually bothers me.
Jamie C.
Jacksonville, FL
Got a pimple or one of those under the surface pimples that has no plan on surfacing? Yeah this will dry it up like a grape in the sun. Make sure not to shake the bottle dip a q-tip straight down in to the liquid, one q-tip per pimple or affected area. Make sure that you have cleansed and toned your skin before applying this. Wake up next morning cleanse, tone, moisturize.
Natalie F.
Little Rock, AR
My all time favorite. I only use Mario Badescu products for my skin care routine. This brand produces some of the best quality, while being effective and budget friendly. Specifically, the drying lotion has tremendously helped my acne. This brand has helped clear my face up, and definitely restore some of my confidence.
Katherine B.
LOVE using this whenever I find a huge pimple. I put it on using a q-tip after I shower and moisturize. It usually takes about 15 minutes to dry fully and then I go to bed and wash it off in the morning! I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Saily L.
Miami
This is my holy grail!!!!!! Can't live without this. I came across this ny googling what was the best acne drying product. This was #1. Went to my local Nordstrom and purchased it. Thank the lord I did! I love to pop my pimples but they usually stay red and swollen. This baby dries it immediately. I will say this, I use it every day so it runs out quickly and it's a little pricier than normal acne drying products. Definitely worth every penny.
Janine T.
Port Jeff Station, NY
I absolutely love this product. I was experiencing blemishes more than usual two months ago and I decided to invest in this. It is a mix of sulphur, alcohol and other ingredients that ensure your pimples disappear immediately. The price being under $20 makes it a value when you consider how much treatments and other products by Mario Badescu cost. This is another beauty staple.
Hannah C.
Eagleville, PA
I just bought this because I had heard good things about it and because I got one of those painful zits that I was looking to get rid of ASAP. I put this on before bed and woke up to a zit that was greatly reduced in size and was no longer painful. It's not completely gone yet but I imagine by tomorrow it should be. This has worked way better than any other spot treatment I've used over the years and it doesn't get all over my pillow like others.
Irma P.
Tampa, FL
I came across this product on Ulta and had to try. I put it on at night or if I know I am going to be home all day and let it work it's magic. I have tried countless other products that seem to dry or irritate my skin worse but this seems to work perfect. I wash off after 5+ hours and my trouble spots seem to be dramatically reduced. I highly recommend this product for people that have sensitive skin like me. my complexion looks dramatically better.
Elisa S.
Flushing, NY
This product works really well for problems over the skin, like whiteheads and pimples, but not cysts. Also, its more effective to use it BEFORE popping a pimple- using it after doesn't have much affect. It seems very expensive, but it lasts for such a long time. Finally, it's supposed to be worn overnight, but it'll usually eld up getting smudged over your covers, so try using it for about 2-3 hours in the middle of the day and then washing it off.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?