BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Samantha B.
This isn't a miracle worker. The blemish is not going to disappear. It does dry out the pimple, but it's not going to go away completely. I like to use it when I first feel a pimple coming on & use it consistently until it's gone. To me, a pimple just has to have its time to go away! I do like this though, for what it does.
Samantha B.
Henderson, NV
this will dry a pimple up in 12 hours. it works quickly, doesn't irritate my skin any further, and is easy to wash off in the morning. a little goes a long way, and one bottle will last you a very long time so its super cost effective. I would definitely repurchase.
Shannon M.
Bowling Green, KY
I'm 34, Korean with combo skin. This drying lotion is incredible!! Literally it will dry out ur zit over night!!! I highly recommend this product and will definitely repurchase!
Amy S.
Occasionally I get one cystic acne bump on my chin line or neck, and while cystic acne is an internal issue, this drying lotion, applied daily before bed, helps dry out the bump faster than without it and also helps cool and relive some of the pressure.  The bottle is small but a little goes a long way.  I've had mine for over two years (purchased at Ulta) and it still works! I use a Q-Tip for easily application. Also, I LOVE the scent!
Tina P.
San Jose, CA
This is literally magic in a bottle. As soon as I feel a blemish coming on, I immediately dab some of this on and leave overnight and the next morning it's as if the blemish never existed!
Eileen T.
This is the most effective remedy for reducing pimples overnight! All you do is dip a q-tip straight in & dap onto your pimples. Sleep with it overnight. In the morning, your zits will be dramatically reduced or gone! Be sure to not shake the bottle. If the clear liquid gets too low, just add some isopropyl alcohol to refill
Lydia S.
Ugh, I can't say enough good things about this drying lotion. I've tried the Kate Somerville one as well and this is SO much better. You may look like a crazy person after application but it is so worth it. For $17 I will repurchase for the rest of my life! Does a great job at minimizing my pimples the very next day.
Jordan H.
Kansas City, MO
Love love love this spot treatment for my pop-up acne spots. I put it on at night and when I wake up the spots are significantly smaller, if not completely gone. Make sure to read the bottle and DO NOT SHAKE the product before you use it - you only want to apply the pink sediment on the bottom (reminds me a bit of calamine lotion). The only thing I don't like about the product is the smell, but it isn't so overpowering that it actually bothers me.
Sarah T.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased this product after not having luck with drug store spot treatments, and have been happy with my results! It reduces inflammation immediately and helps get rid of blemishes after a few treatments. Works great but I wish application was easier and that the smell wasn't so strong!
Janine T.
Port Jeff Station, NY
I absolutely love this product. I was experiencing blemishes more than usual two months ago and I decided to invest in this. It is a mix of sulphur, alcohol and other ingredients that ensure your pimples disappear immediately. The price being under $20 makes it a value when you consider how much treatments and other products by Mario Badescu cost. This is another beauty staple.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?