BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Cassidy E.
I LOVE this stuff. This is the only thing I've found that really helps those deep breakouts that look like lumps under the skin. This helps bring them to the surface, then I pop them. I will put it on at night, either in the morning or the morning after (sometimes it takes 2 applications) it's ready to pop. After it's popped, before I go to bed that night I apply it one more time and then the next morning all the swelling is gone and it's healing up nicely.
Ivonne R.
Shrinks giant pimples easily. It is a little drying so you have to make sure to use Ample moisturizer. For the price and how long it will last you it's a great value.
Britt M.
I love this drying lotion. I've been using this for years now to dry out and get rid of zits and it's done me very well over the years. I'd say use it two nights in a row, 3 at the most, because it is very drying. The one thing this hasn't worked on for me though is cystic pimples, this won't help shrink them at all. Overall good product though, although I wish it was cheaper. I found a $5 dupe that did the same thing, but unfortunately it's been discontinued.
Sarah W.
Abilene, TX
This stuff is pretty bomb! I've tried many other products that do not work half as good as this does. All you do is take a q-tip, get some lotion at the bottom of the bottle (do not shake) and dot the lotion on your already existing pimples. I do this at night and when I wake up...they are seriously gone. If I have a HUGE angry one sometimes it makes it smaller and less red the first time but by the second night it vanishes! It really is amazing, and supper affordable too!!!
Deana K.
Rutherford, NJ
I have been using this product for a couple years now, and have had nothing but success! I purchase it at Ulta for arounf $17 dollars. Be advised NOT to shake the bottle when using it. All of the pink sediment is at the bottom and thats what is going to zap away blemishes. I usually take a Q-tip and dip it in and spot treat any trouble spots and by the next morning its pretty much gone!
Lindsay A.
Finleyville, PA
I absolutely love this! I put it on at the end of my night time skin care routine if I have pimples. It is a spot treatment formula, and you don't shake the bottle, you just put the q-tip down in to the formula and dab on the pimple. It does not come off on your pillow and the pimple is noticeably smaller and drier by the morning
Liv Q.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I cannot live without this in my skincare routine, it's that good. All you do is stick in a cue tip in the pink powder, apply to any problem area and it will look so much better in the next morning. It seems expensive, but it lasts forever, and it's really great. It reduces the size of my blemishes, and sometimes even gets rid of them in one night. It's a super nice product to fight acne, breakouts, or even day to day blemishes.
Samantha B.
This isn't a miracle worker. The blemish is not going to disappear. It does dry out the pimple, but it's not going to go away completely. I like to use it when I first feel a pimple coming on & use it consistently until it's gone. To me, a pimple just has to have its time to go away! I do like this though, for what it does.
Ramy B.
Artesia, CA
I love this product because it's easy to use, very simple, and effective. It has a good price point at $17 a bottle and comes with a lot of product. There are 2 types of bottles, a glass one and a plastic one. I personally prefer the plastic one (although it looks cheaper than the glass), because it's easier for traveling. If you've never used this product before, make sure that you don't shake the bottle prior to use. Let the pink part settle on the bottom, and then use a clean Q tip to apply the product on problem areas.
Please beware of Mario Badescu.  Two of their products were taken off the market due to undisclosed steroids in the ingredients.  Many people were harmed and are still suffering.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?