BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Jessie C.
Lawrence, MA
You need this as part as your beauty regimen!! If you even think you are about to get a blemish just stick a q-tip in, without shaking the product and dab it on. It will dry it up so quickly and your blemish is gone!! I have bought multiple and will continue buying it.
Leonora D.
Brooklyn, NY
This potion right here is a miracle! Pimples ain't got nothing on it. Seriously, dab a little of this liquid magic on a qtip, rub on a pimple and hours later it's gone! It might seem pricey but a little goes a long way and it really does work. Here's a tip- use it before bed, because it doesn't dry clear but leaves your skin a little milky (kinda like calamine lotion)
Thea R.
Meridian , ID
Love this stuff. You put it on at ur pimples at night before you go to sleep and when you wake up the next morning you wash it off and ur good to go. The pimples are less noticeable less red and disappear completely within a day or so. It's a bit expensive for the size of the bottle but u barely need any when applying. Definitely recommend
Kate H.
North Salem, NH
This product is magic in a bottle. I used to get really bad breakouts and nothing seemed to work. Enter this drying lotion. I'd put it on at night before bed and in the morning it was better than the day before. After two days it was completely gone! I don't use it was much now but when I get the occasional breakout I apply this right away.
My N.
San Jose, CA
Life saver! I never broke out before till earlier this year and I was freaking out. Thank goodness my roommate recommended this and my breakouts were nearly gone. You can see results immediately the next day where the pimple dries out and apply it for 2-3 more days till the acne disappears. Ofc there's going to be some redness as a result. My biggest mistake was switching to a different brand and my skin got worse but I'm back to this product now and absolutely love it.
Callie S.
Dallas, TX
This stuff is the real deal! I mean, it is AWESOME!! If I feel a zit coming on I dip a Q tip into the pink stuff and dab it on. I let it dry over night and by the time I wake up the zit has pretty much disappeared. It's pricey but it lasts a really long time and a little bit goes a long way. It's pretty intense so if your skin is naturally dry or if you're prone to dryness it might be a little harsh. Overall I highly recommend this product because it works so well!
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
I read SO much hype about this product and saw so many great reviews about it that I bought it with such high expectations. I've now used almost the entire bottle and can honestly say that I did not see any results. I used it on multiple different occasions and never saw a difference in my blemishes. I am super super disappointed in this product.
Jennifer C.
Ansonia, CT
This stuff is the best for getting rid of pimples. I convinced my boyfriend to try it and he was skeptical, however it is now his number one necessity for skin care. He has oily skin and I have dry skin, but we both find this effective. I use this more as a once in awhile spot treatment while he uses it almost weekly. We actually just bought more. I think the calamine in this works great.
Ivonne R.
Shrinks giant pimples easily. It is a little drying so you have to make sure to use Ample moisturizer. For the price and how long it will last you it's a great value.
Purple d.
Storrs, CT
This product has received so much hype so I wanted to try it out. I have acne prone skin and my skin has been getting better but I still do get acne here and there. I use this on break outs and it makes the acne dry out in 3 days when it usually takes about a week. I would recommend this product but wouldn't rely on this alone.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?