BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
jenna k.
i bought this product hoping it would finally be the cure to my endless pimples, and i figured with such an expensive price for a drying lotion, maybe it could possibly work. after spending my money, i learned that
1. this product could easily break with the glass container, so if you're planning on getting it at least get the plastic bottle.
2. this product has a very harsh and strong smell
3. this made NO difference to my acne and when applied on pimples that haven't been touched, it just burnt and stung and it wasn't pleasant to keep on your skin.
i would not recommend this product and hopefully you might have sense to not purchase this highly expensive product, unless you want to try it out for yourself.
Danielle F.
This product completely CHANGED my life! I get tiny little blemishes every now in then and this stuff completely knocks it out in less than a day! It's really not too expensive and it's totally worth the buy!
Shelby C.
This product is great for spot treating. For instance, if you have a random zit and you need to get rid of it ASAP, this is for you. The packaging is nice. I believe the bottle comes in either glass or plastic. I've used both. The only thing you need to worry about is not knocking the bottle over while the lid is off! I've done this twice :( That's money down the drain... The product may seem pricey, but it's worth it. I will continue to repurchase it. The knockoffs do not compare.
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA
This is a quick solution to dry large pimples, but since it is called a drying lotion it will make the area applied dry and flaky. I also have to make sure to wash my face well in the morning because it takes a little rubbing to remove. The bottle lasts a long time and if you do choose to buy the glass one be careful with where you place it in case you drop it.
Christina R.
Yonkers, NY
I don't get a lot of acne, but when I do it's painful and takes forever to go away. I put this stuff on, and it's gone when I wake up the next day!! If my pimple is super big, it'll take two days but still! It's literally amazing! Plus, you only need a little bit so this will literally last FOREVER!! I love it!
Ana C.
Amazing spot treatment! I don't have acne prone skin, but I do get hormonal break outs. This product works super well for me, and it doesn't dry out my skin! It reduces the blemish size, redness, and swelling. It also speeds up the healing time. The scent is a little strong, but nothing too severe. I would definitely recommend this product!
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
I truly like this product, but it irritates my skin. I have combination skin that is extremely sensitive, and this dries it out as the name suggests. My skin doesn't react very well to this product, but it does get rid of blemishes and it leaves my skin clearer after use. If your skin is sensitive I would recommend trying it out from a friend before buying it (I dip a q-tip in the bottle for sanitation purposes) and see how it works, but for non-sensitive skin, it works great.
Leonora D.
Brooklyn, NY
This potion right here is a miracle! Pimples ain't got nothing on it. Seriously, dab a little of this liquid magic on a qtip, rub on a pimple and hours later it's gone! It might seem pricey but a little goes a long way and it really does work. Here's a tip- use it before bed, because it doesn't dry clear but leaves your skin a little milky (kinda like calamine lotion)
Aimee A.
Hollywood, FL
This is literally magic in a bottle! I put it on at night wake up and my face looks so much brights, and my acne shrinks and reduces in redness and size. If you tend to have breakout, or are acne prone keep this is as your go to. My skin can also get used to things, but this hasn't stopped in results and I have been using it for almost a year.
Lenny &.
Denver
This is the best over night acne drying solution that I have tried. I was surprised with the results the first time I used it. With one application, I wake up and my zit has dried out. If I feel a pimple forming under my skin, I apply this on and the pimple goes away and never makes it to the surface. This product is a miracle saver. There are times where I have a giant red pimple. I apply this on every night and it shrinks the pimple down. I highly recommend this for everyone.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?