BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Emily M.
I love this for acne because it dries out the spot and keeps if from appearing without overly drying. This is comparable to the Kate Summerville drying lotion, but a much better price. The bottle lasts for a really log time. I use mine almost every night and it's lasted almost a year since it's only used for spot treatment.
Ashley C.
So I needed help because I have my wedding coming up in July. This product was recommended to me by one of my makeup loving friends, and I couldn't be more happy with the results I've gotten! You can tell a difference by morning when you use it at night! I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone struggling with acne! You can purchase at Ulta!
Lily L.
Los Angeles, CA
Good for reducing the swelling of whitehead pimples and clearing them faster without the damage to your skin that popping them can do over time. Not made for cystic acne, there are other products in the MB line that are made specifically to treat cystic acne so if you're looking for a product to treat that, this is not the one to be looking towards. The smell is quite pungent but not too terrible, and I personally can't smell it once the bottle is closed and when it's on my skin. Great product would recommend to people with occurrences of whitehead pimples.
Carmen K.
I love this and have repurchased this 3 time! The bottle last forever and doesn't have a super strong smell. It dry's it out and by morning my pimple is almost completely gone! Its really a miracle product!
Zarah L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Just ordered this for a pesky little blemish that won't seem to want to leave my face. So far it's been working quite well on my smaller blemishes. However tomorrow will be the test for the real problem areas. While I can't speak for my bigger random breakout, it deffinatly works for a lovely spot treatment of minor breakouts, blemishes, and etc.
Nolan S.
Ames
The only reason why I made this purchase was because Kylie Jenner swore by this product as an overnight spot treatment. I have tried it numerous times and I have not seen much improvement to the spots that pop up from time to time. This product also smells kind of earthy and dirt-like which can also be a turn off to some customers. Over all I do not think this product is worth it.
Shelby C.
This product is great for spot treating. For instance, if you have a random zit and you need to get rid of it ASAP, this is for you. The packaging is nice. I believe the bottle comes in either glass or plastic. I've used both. The only thing you need to worry about is not knocking the bottle over while the lid is off! I've done this twice :( That's money down the drain... The product may seem pricey, but it's worth it. I will continue to repurchase it. The knockoffs do not compare.
Daisha W.
Big Lake, MN
I have been suffering for cystic acne for quite a few months which as anyone with acne knows can not only be physically painful but emotionally painful. If you put this on any blemish it will definitely reduce the size. You can definitely feel it working (has a little zing on some blemishes) I would recommend to definitely give this stuff a shot!
Ashley B.
Stafford, VA
I am in love. I just got this no more than two days ago and I can already tell its making a difference! I ordered if from amazon for $17. Wait for the solution to settle (the pink stuff will settle to the bottom) I dip a q-tip in and then apply where needed. I really do notice a difference in size and redness OVERNIGHT!! I will for sure rebuy this over and over! In short, it works and def worth a try!
Danielle F.
This product completely CHANGED my life! I get tiny little blemishes every now in then and this stuff completely knocks it out in less than a day! It's really not too expensive and it's totally worth the buy!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?