BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...4 Answers
Elaina D.
Holbrook, NY
The only spot treatment I will ever use to fight my cystic acne. It is the only spot treatment that I have seen a difference in the size and redness of my blemishes over night!
Tam E.
I received this as a sample. It works really good. You don't need a lot. I found that it worked on pimples really well. I don't have a lot of breakouts but I can say for the occasional zit this gets the job done. I really like this brand because the price point is decent and it has good ingredients. I am a real stickler on ingredients when it comes to my skin care. And I found that this brand is the best and I will continue to buy their products. I highly recommend this line. They have something for everyone.
Bridget M.
This treatment is something that I don't realize works as well as it does until I start using it again. It dries up tough acne spots overnight and after a day or two of application, my skin usually clears up significantly. I have a lot of different acne treatments but this is one that I keep coming back to and am surprised again and again by just how well it works.
Julie G.
Marlton, NJ
I'm not someone that gets alot of breakouts but when I do they are around for a while. I suffer mostly from hormonal acne which sometimes becomes cystic. This drying lotion has changed the game for my breakouts and I will always keep this product in my rotation. The ingredients are simple yet 100% effective and I recommend it to anyone suffering from acne/ breakouts Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Katie T.
carson city
I love this, if you have a brand new swollen pimple or ones you want to clear up fast, this is for you!!! I had a hard pimple on my cheek and I put a dab of this on it over night and it shrunk down big time the next morning. Do not shake it!!! Let the pink stuff be settled in the bottom, take a Q-tip and go to the bottom then dam on pimple. It dries fast on skin and just leave it on over night. Boom you have a dried out pimple or one that has major shrunk. Don't over use on skin as it is very drying.
K. E.
I know everyone says this is a miracle product and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Mario Badescu's products, however, this didn't do all that I hoped it would for my acne/breakouts. I tried it several times and unfortunately didn't see a difference in the areas it was applied to. I have a caramel complexion and so I could not wear this during the day (for obvious reasons). Maybe that would've helped but wasn't an option for me. I was better off using treatments picked up at my local pharmacy. This might have been a great product for others but just didn't work for me!
Jesse W.
Great for those random pimples and spot reduction. Every time I have a pimple or feel one coming on I dab this on for a few nights and it's reduced or doesn't come to a head.
Emilly B.
Napa, CA
This is a very good product. I heard lots of great things about it from family and then bought my own. I used it mostly at night and it helped a lot but when I woke up it left me with a big white head. I didn't know if that was normal but I wanted my pimples to go away not to come back. It definitely does dry them but just turns your pimples into whiteheads, at least for me it did.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
This treatment might work for others, but for me I felt like it made my zit stay longer on my face where its purpose was to make the zit shrink and go away, working as a spot treatment. For me, it also dried out the are where the skin was and made it all flaky and gross. For my husband, it worked like it was supposed to though and he swears by this product. He has deeper pores with oily that gets clogged so I feel it works better for oily skin. I'm more of a combination skin type so it didnt work for me.
Neftaly L.
Jurupa Valley, CA
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL!! It's amazing and works magic I have no idea why more people don't talk about it. As soon as I see a pimple coming, I put some on and the following day it's literally almost gone!!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?