BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Katie T.
carson city
I love this, if you have a brand new swollen pimple or ones you want to clear up fast, this is for you!!! I had a hard pimple on my cheek and I put a dab of this on it over night and it shrunk down big time the next morning. Do not shake it!!! Let the pink stuff be settled in the bottom, take a Q-tip and go to the bottom then dam on pimple. It dries fast on skin and just leave it on over night. Boom you have a dried out pimple or one that has major shrunk. Don't over use on skin as it is very drying.
K. E.
I know everyone says this is a miracle product and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Mario Badescu's products, however, this didn't do all that I hoped it would for my acne/breakouts. I tried it several times and unfortunately didn't see a difference in the areas it was applied to. I have a caramel complexion and so I could not wear this during the day (for obvious reasons). Maybe that would've helped but wasn't an option for me. I was better off using treatments picked up at my local pharmacy. This might have been a great product for others but just didn't work for me!
Neftaly L.
Riverside , CA
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL!! It's amazing and works magic I have no idea why more people don't talk about it. As soon as I see a pimple coming, I put some on and the following day it's literally almost gone!!
Caitlin D.
Woodbridge, VA
This stuff is the BOMB!!!! It dries up blemishes overnight. It has a really strong smell but if you can deal with that I would recommend this product. It should only be used on unbroken skin because it works by drying out the skin. The bottle is really small and you need to buy q-tips for proper application!!!! Be careful not to tip the bottle over and do not shake it!!!
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
This treatment might work for others, but for me I felt like it made my zit stay longer on my face where its purpose was to make the zit shrink and go away, working as a spot treatment. For me, it also dried out the are where the skin was and made it all flaky and gross. For my husband, it worked like it was supposed to though and he swears by this product. He has deeper pores with oily that gets clogged so I feel it works better for oily skin. I'm more of a combination skin type so it didnt work for me.
Jesse W.
Great for those random pimples and spot reduction. Every time I have a pimple or feel one coming on I dab this on for a few nights and it's reduced or doesn't come to a head.
Emilly B.
Napa, CA
This is a very good product. I heard lots of great things about it from family and then bought my own. I used it mostly at night and it helped a lot but when I woke up it left me with a big white head. I didn't know if that was normal but I wanted my pimples to go away not to come back. It definitely does dry them but just turns your pimples into whiteheads, at least for me it did.
DeAnna H.
Hulbert , OK
This clears my problematic areas over night and makes my skin so much clearer. I only apply to affected areas before bed and by morning they're virtually gone. This also does not dry my skin out. Recommend to anyone
Jennifer W.
Greeley, CO
This stuff is $17.00/oz. in the catalog before any promo codes or discounts. It's made with Calamine and salicylic acid. It has a funky smell, but it's not intolerable. Definitely dries out pimples fast! It's a brown kinda runny mud like substance. Great product! Highly recommend!
member-de355
Great for knocking out a blemish. It does sting with the alcohol but it will knock out some of those deep acne spots we get from time to time. Worth the money and I purchased mine at Nordstrom.
Laura C.
Sylmar, CA
I have been having severe acne for a while now and my skin does get flaky and dry around my acne . Will this dry out my skin more on my acne ?
Savannah H.
I've used this the past two nights along with the buffering lotion on both cystic pimples and small breakouts and I've seen so change. Could I be doing something wrong? I apply just the drying lotion to normal break outs and I apply the buffering lotion before and after I apply the drying lotion on cystic pimples and I do not shake the drying lotion. Anything would help. Thanks!
Nicole E.
I've been looking for a way to clear up my skin. I have very dry skin and was wondering if this would dry it up even more?
Sandra B.
Mississauga , ON
I JUST bought this but haven’t tried it yet! Thoughts on the product?? :)
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
Is this a spot treatment ???