BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Caitlin D.
Woodbridge, VA
This stuff is the BOMB!!!! It dries up blemishes overnight. It has a really strong smell but if you can deal with that I would recommend this product. It should only be used on unbroken skin because it works by drying out the skin. The bottle is really small and you need to buy q-tips for proper application!!!! Be careful not to tip the bottle over and do not shake it!!!
Neftaly L.
Riverside , CA
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL!! It's amazing and works magic I have no idea why more people don't talk about it. As soon as I see a pimple coming, I put some on and the following day it's literally almost gone!!
Emilly B.
Napa, CA
This is a very good product. I heard lots of great things about it from family and then bought my own. I used it mostly at night and it helped a lot but when I woke up it left me with a big white head. I didn't know if that was normal but I wanted my pimples to go away not to come back. It definitely does dry them but just turns your pimples into whiteheads, at least for me it did.
Julie G.
Marlton, NJ
I'm not someone that gets alot of breakouts but when I do they are around for a while. I suffer mostly from hormonal acne which sometimes becomes cystic. This drying lotion has changed the game for my breakouts and I will always keep this product in my rotation. The ingredients are simple yet 100% effective and I recommend it to anyone suffering from acne/ breakouts Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
DeAnna H.
Odessa , TX
This clears my problematic areas over night and makes my skin so much clearer. I only apply to affected areas before bed and by morning they're virtually gone. This also does not dry my skin out. Recommend to anyone
Bridget M.
This treatment is something that I don't realize works as well as it does until I start using it again. It dries up tough acne spots overnight and after a day or two of application, my skin usually clears up significantly. I have a lot of different acne treatments but this is one that I keep coming back to and am surprised again and again by just how well it works.
K. E.
I know everyone says this is a miracle product and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Mario Badescu's products, however, this didn't do all that I hoped it would for my acne/breakouts. I tried it several times and unfortunately didn't see a difference in the areas it was applied to. I have a caramel complexion and so I could not wear this during the day (for obvious reasons). Maybe that would've helped but wasn't an option for me. I was better off using treatments picked up at my local pharmacy. This might have been a great product for others but just didn't work for me!
member-de355
Great for knocking out a blemish. It does sting with the alcohol but it will knock out some of those deep acne spots we get from time to time. Worth the money and I purchased mine at Nordstrom.
Jennifer W.
Greeley, CO
This stuff is $17.00/oz. in the catalog before any promo codes or discounts. It's made with Calamine and salicylic acid. It has a funky smell, but it's not intolerable. Definitely dries out pimples fast! It's a brown kinda runny mud like substance. Great product! Highly recommend!
Carmen K.
I love this and have repurchased this 3 time! The bottle last forever and doesn't have a super strong smell. It dry's it out and by morning my pimple is almost completely gone! Its really a miracle product!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?