BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Julie M.
Use this directly on pimples and I leave on overnight. Dries them out quickly. I tend to get the cyst acne which are way under the skin and oh so painful. This brings the yuk up yo the surface in a couple days vs a couple weeks if I didn't do anything. Great product!
Steph V.
Teaneck , NJ
Love this for new breakouts! It’s So easy to apply, just use a q-tip. The only thing I hate is the smell. This products has a medicated smell to it that I hate because when I wake up the next morning I smell it on my hair, pillows and blankets that I can’t stand. Other than the sme, the product works!
Michelle R.
Chicago
I have never spent this much money for a OTC acne treatment. This does WONDERS. Its kind of unappealing when you put it on because you'll have pink/white spots all over your face. But it WILL reduce any new acne or whiteheads. The holy grail of acne products.
Taylor B.
This drying lotion is great for deep in zits. I think it helps a lot to prevent a zit from growing when you feel it starting to come. It’s not as effective with getting rid of an already large zit but does help to put on a zit after it has already been popped.
Maria P.
I loved this product! It works amazingly, I have oily skin and when I have a pimple I just apply it on, and it dries it really fast. I was really impressed by this product because most products I've tried from other brands don't work as well as this drying lotion.
Megan D.
Lexington, KY
I was very weary about this product because it's so expensive for such a tiny bottle. However, I am very glad I ended up buying it because it is seriously a miracle worker! I put it on a big pimple and overnight it was pretty much gone. Definitely worth the money!
Jessie C.
alpharetta
This product works fairly well, but only for Whitehead’s it won’t work on cystic acne. I also noticed that it leaves scarring after the pimple goes away. I would only recommend using this if you have a pimple you need to go away fast and you don’t care if it scars.
Stacey E.
Minot Afb, ND
I have been having a serious problem with neck and chin breakouts recently. This stuff is amazing. The pimple will not disappear overnight but it will be significantly reduced in sized. Very happy with this product
Haley K.
Pittsburgh
I get occasional breakouts and this stuff takes care of them overnight. It’s truly a miracle product. I put a dab of product on the pimple that I am treating with a cotton swab, and go to sleep with the product on my face. When I wake up it’s either barely there or not there at all! I definitely recommend it.
Bailey N.
Bemidji
This SH*% is magic squeezed into a bottle!! If you have a pimple coming or trying to leave, put a dab of this drying lotion onto it and it’ll be faded if not gone by morning. I swear by this product and recommend it to anyone looking for a great spot treatment. It lasts a long time just try not to shake it!!!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?