BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Susan B.
This works wonders for breakouts! It helps reduce the redness & it also flattens out the area overnight! I use a q-tip to apply this to the pimple & sometimes I will hold the q-tip on the area for awhile. You can feel this product working when you hold the q-tip over the area for a bit! It's sort of a stinging sensation, but it doesn't hurt. Definitely a great product for acne!
Monica B.
Wichita, KS
Be careful when buying this product! I went into Ulta today to purchase this product because I've heard such great things about it the past few years. When I went back to the section the lady working there said she had been shaking up the product because she didn't like how it looked separated. It says in bold all caps in the direction specifically NOT TO SHAKE the product.
Brenda A.
Love this! Really helped with my blemishes! I do see a difference when I'm not using it vs when I am. I thought it wasn't going to work but it did. I have recommend this product to all my friend and family
Meg G.
I like it, but then I read the ingredients... Alcohol is the number one ingredient, so the liquid evaporates very quickly. Also, one of the active ingredients is calamine, and the pastel pink spots aren't the most attractive thing in the world to wear to bed. However, it does shrink breakouts. It's just not something I can use nightly as the alcohol really dries my skin out.
Averil B.
Monterey , TN
I have to say I'm a massive fan and long time user of this product!!  My skin tends to be normal most of the time but once in a while when I get stressed or lack of sleep I get break outs around my mouth along my chin area. And this always saves the day never fails!!  Don't be fooled by the sitting pink in the bottom resist the urge to shake!! Leave at the bottom dip a q tip in all the way through the pink substance and place on spots. Sleep and in the morning you'll see a dramatic difference in size and color of spot.
Laura M.
Doral, FL
I don't usually suffer from acne or anything like that, but at that time of the month (women understand me) I always get one or two big pimples and that irritates me a lot. I had heard very good reviews of this product on YouTube so I decided to give it a go. I bought the small size at Ulta and I must say that I find it ideal. I don't think you have to buy the full size of this product because a little goes a long way.

Overall it's a success! It dry out pimples overnight as if by magic. But I recommend using a good moisturizer after to keep skin hydrated.
Madison L.
Lithonia, GA
Mario Badescu Drying lotion is true to its name. I sometimes get cystic acne pimples around the time of the month and they usually will not come to a head. After washing my face, I will take a q-tip and apply this lotion to the trouble spots on my face and when I wake up, they have shrunken astronomically and are either no longer on my face or are not noticeable. The only downside is that it makes my face extremely oily, which might just be a personal problem. Overall, this product is heaven sent and I will always buy it.
Ashlynn B.
This stuff is awesome! I don't have much acne, only a bump here and there and I don't like to have an excessive, over the top skincare routine. This is great for spot treatments.
Courtnea K.
Austell, GA
Someone referred this product to me saying it gets rid of pimples over night. Over night would be a exaggeration but it does get rid of them before they get out of control. I guess because I had so many high expectations to wake up and my pimple would be gone is the reason for the 3 stars.... Overall, it is a good product and blemishes will be gone before the week is over.
Leah G.
This has been around forever but I finally decided to give it a go - I got a large size and a travel size at the Nordstrom anniversary sale for a good price. I have to say - IT WORKS! It shrinks even my biggest blemishes. You look sort of bonkers with pink dots all over (or maybe like you got attacked by mosquitos because calamine lotion is an ingredient) but when you wake up in the morning your skin will be a zillion times better. I have used this on my face and body with great results. Just make sure to let it dry before you lay down!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?