BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Aaisha J.
Houston , TX
I have repurchased this about 2-3x since I've first discovered it a little over a year ago! I honestly can't live without this stuff it'll save you from surprise pimples and those horrid face volcanoes! This even brings stubborn cystic acne to a whitehead which makes them more manageable and treatable. I use this every other night or as needed due to my horrible hormonal acne. This is a must have!
Kayla M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does such a great job of drying up a breakout, I will apply a small amount to a breakout overnight. Mario B is one of my overall favorite skin care products and this one did not disappoint. Great spot treatment.
Shirley H.
San Francisco, CA
I have oily skin, so I have a lot of whiteheads and acnes. When I was first using the dying lotion, it felt a little irritated for a couple second, but you won't feel anything afterward. It really helps my new acne clam down. It also won't make your skin super dried. I took off a star because it's kind of flakey after it dries and it has a strong smell of chemical. Overall, I think the product works great to flat out big bumpy acnes overnight.
Halle B.
this is one of my favorite products of all time. i've purchased many of these bottles. the packaging can be plastic or glass. either is very nice. this works so well for me if i have a zit i just slap it on.
Saba J.
This product is so amazing! The first time time I used it I woke up with my pimples still there and they even looked worse but I kept using it and it started working properly and it gets rid of the pimple instantly. I'm assuming at the beginning it was just getting rid of all the dirt in my skin, causing me to break out more. I love love love this product it's definitely worth it.
Kristi S.
Stockton , CA
I am in love with all things mario badescu but this is one of my favorites. I use it when I have break outs and don't want to pop them to avoid scaring. It dries out my break outs over night some times two nights depending on the size of it. Within the next day or so the break out is gone. What I like is it doesn't dry my skin out to the point of it being flaking and peeling. It's gentle yet effective and for the price you cant go wrong. Just dont shake it the formulas are supposed to be separated so the alcohol sterilize the qtip.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
So glad I found out about this drying lotion. I love it and because I loved it so much I bought the Mario Bodescu rose water spray and love it just as much. Affordable skin care at a high end value, if you suffer from break outs from time to time I would try this out and you'll see your pimple slowly dissapear! ( after 2+ uses and you do not pick or pop the pimple as tempting as it is. )
Yesenia S.
Norco, CA
This product has a very strong scent so for those who are sensitive to smell be careful. I don't know the price for because my sister got for me. It did meet my expectations after a week or two or using it
Susan B.
This works wonders for breakouts! It helps reduce the redness & it also flattens out the area overnight! I use a q-tip to apply this to the pimple & sometimes I will hold the q-tip on the area for awhile. You can feel this product working when you hold the q-tip over the area for a bit! It's sort of a stinging sensation, but it doesn't hurt. Definitely a great product for acne!
Ashlynn B.
This stuff is awesome! I don't have much acne, only a bump here and there and I don't like to have an excessive, over the top skincare routine. This is great for spot treatments.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?