BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Abbey M.
This is a wonderful spot treatment. This was quite pricey but very worth it. You dip a cotton swab to the bottom rub it on your spots and sleep with it on. This leaves your spots dried out and easy to conceal.
Danielle L.
Tucson, AZ
This product is a life saver when it comes to pimples showing up out of no where. It is an over night spot treatment that you do wash off in the morning. Drys quickly once you put on your problem spot, only need to use a little. DO NOT SHAKE! I cannot stress how mad I was when the sales girl at Ulta threw it in my bag. Also the smell is a little strong, it has calamine in it, which is the pink stuff on the bottom of the bottle, so that was its one downside, but reminded me of my childhood and how mosquitoes use to get me itchy haha!
S K.
THIS STUFF WORKS MIRACLES IT HELPS SO MUCH WITH MY CYSTIC ACNE! However I'm not sure if its just my skin because it happens all the time whether or not I use the lotion and even if I dont pick at my pimples, but my acne always leaves a mark when it leaves but I'm sure it has nothing to do with the product and the marks fade anyway. Also it smells so I suggest putting it on overnight because you definitely can go out with smelly pink gunk on your face haha
meghan p.
This drying lotion does a pretty good job but it's not the best thing in the world. For the price though it honestly is pretty good! I picked mine up at ulta for around 20 dollars!
MrsJ M.
This stuff works if I see acne on my face. I absolutely Iove this!!! The spot treatment that actually works for me. I can see the difference when putting it on at night and the next morning I can see it got smaller or gone. I even recommended this to my sister and her daughter and they both love it. The best to work this stuff apply it after washing your face and make sure you don't apply any moisturizer or any skin care.
Tiffany M.
I personally really enjoy this product. I love the tingly feeling after apply it onto the spots I'm about to break out, or have a break out on. I feel like this product works best once you have popped your pimple because it really does dry it out. If you are breaking out and apply the product on top of it (when you or it did not pop yet), I feel like it doesn't do much. But I still think it works well!
Brittney H.
This is the holy grail of pimple treatment! When you feel a acne spot coming through just dip a cotton swab into the pink lotion and dot it on your face. After 3 days my acne spot is completely gone! The first 2 uses the build up of the pimple stops and it keeps me from popping the pimple and causing scars. It's $17! But I've used it WELL over 17 times in 3 months so it's worth it to me!
AVERY S.
lone tree
I like this because it drys out my pimples over night and the next morning they are either completely gone or almost gone. It's very effective and is very useful. I like using this because I have very dry and sensitive skin so being able to dry out my pimples without drying out my entire face is a must have! My only complaint is that sometimes I feel like it doesn't completely extract everything. For example I will put it on a large already white pimple and he next morning it will still be there. Granted it is smaller but still I wish it would be gone. Also sometimes it's eradicates the existing pimple in one spot but then the next couple of days later another pimple will be in the same spot or very close to the same spot, which leads me to think that it just pops the pimple and doesn't take out all the gunk.
This product is the best honestly , I get pimples really bad and when I want them out of my life I use this over night and there gown the next morning , it met all my expectations , I bought this at Nordstrom.
Natalie B.
I got this product two weeks ago and it works. It's a gentle product that doesn't dry out surrounding skin, only the white heads. It is effective but one night a new pimple appeared where I put the formula.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?