BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Lena K.
Clears skin quickly! I bought this at Ulta and it is the best spot treatment I've tried without over drying. I leave it on overnight and by the next morning I already see a difference.
Andrea B.
I've only been using it a few days and can already tell it's a keeper. I have oily, incredibly acne-prone skin that tends to be sensitive to most traditional acne medications (benzoyl peroxide is out of the question). This product has just enough salicylic acid to provide good acne control, but the addition of less harsh drying agents such as the calamine and zinc oxide help with an irritation the SA might cause. I noticed immediately that my spots were less red. Definitely recommend for those who need to spot treat but can't use heavy duty products.
Joni M.
I purchased this during Ultas 21 days of beauty. If it gets shook up just wait for it to settle. At night put a stop in till it reaches the bottom. Apply to your pimple. It will leave a pink spot, Just let it do it's job. Your skin will become very dry in that area. Just use extra moisturizer. The pimple will be gone in a few days. I also purchased the special healing powder which also dries it up some. I used out under my makeup. Ui highly recommend this product.
Shoua L.
San Lorenzo , CA
can i just marry this product? it is by far one of my holy grail of my night time routine, i went without it for about a month and oh wow, i could see the difference. i love that there is an option of a plastic casing or the regular glass casing. i have purchased and will continue to purchase this product. when i get the few big pimples on my chin, i apply this at night and wake up to a different chin. it's so great!
Pamela R.
Easley , SC
Nice for when you have random breakouts without having to dry your whole face out. Quick and easy way to clear and prevent acne from coming back. Highly recommend.
Jessica P.
Goldsboro, NC
I've been using this product for almost a year now, and it's easily become a staple in my routine. I bought this from Ulta and this entire line is priced well. My skin is normal to dry and I don't suffer from much in the way of blemishes other than the occasional one, and in 2 days or so this knocks them right out. I have had the occasional deeper rooted blemish and I still feel this helps, just not as quickly. It can almost sting a bit upon application but I don't mind that, and it doesn't last. Give it a shot- I don't think you'll be disappointed
Savannah A.
Saint Cloud, FL
YOU GUYS! This is my holy grail product, hands down! I get the occasional pimple and it is so frustrating. I hesitantly bought this because it is about $18 for the small bottle but I am so glad I did. I dab this on a q-tip and dab it on my trouble spot and literally the next day my acne is GONE. I'm not joking! I will definitely repurchase this product in the future. A little goes a long way as well!
Jasmyne H.
Amarillo, TX
This drying lotion is very nice! The smell reminds me of calamine lotion for those sensitive to it! This definitely shrinks pimples overnight and it's affordable!
Ashley M.
Safford, AZ
I use this at night as a spot treatment and I swear when I wake up in the morning the zit is almost gone! No redness. Isn't too drying like other spot treatments.
Samantha K.
This product is one of the best acne product in my opinion. This product can be used on acne that had already formed or to protect acne that is on its way. You put this product on the acne overt night, this i feel like works the best. But you can also put it in during the day if you are not doing anything or just cleaning around the house.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?