BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Nare N.
This deff dries out your acne but I wouldn’t say it necessarily works that well. For the price you would expect it to do more. It doesn’t get rid of your acne. Wouldn’t purchase again.
Aimee E.
New Britain, CT
I used this product at night after washing my face and before going to bed. Minimizes acne significantly in the morning. This is one of my 3 holy grails for clearing up my face (in the process)
Ashley M.
Safford, AZ
I use this at night as a spot treatment and I swear when I wake up in the morning the zit is almost gone! No redness. Isn't too drying like other spot treatments.
Jasmyne H.
Amarillo, TX
This drying lotion is very nice! The smell reminds me of calamine lotion for those sensitive to it! This definitely shrinks pimples overnight and it's affordable!
Savannah A.
Saint Cloud, FL
YOU GUYS! This is my holy grail product, hands down! I get the occasional pimple and it is so frustrating. I hesitantly bought this because it is about $18 for the small bottle but I am so glad I did. I dab this on a q-tip and dab it on my trouble spot and literally the next day my acne is GONE. I'm not joking! I will definitely repurchase this product in the future. A little goes a long way as well!
Jessica P.
Goldsboro, NC
I've been using this product for almost a year now, and it's easily become a staple in my routine. I bought this from Ulta and this entire line is priced well. My skin is normal to dry and I don't suffer from much in the way of blemishes other than the occasional one, and in 2 days or so this knocks them right out. I have had the occasional deeper rooted blemish and I still feel this helps, just not as quickly. It can almost sting a bit upon application but I don't mind that, and it doesn't last. Give it a shot- I don't think you'll be disappointed
Shoua L.
San Lorenzo , CA
can i just marry this product? it is by far one of my holy grail of my night time routine, i went without it for about a month and oh wow, i could see the difference. i love that there is an option of a plastic casing or the regular glass casing. i have purchased and will continue to purchase this product. when i get the few big pimples on my chin, i apply this at night and wake up to a different chin. it's so great!
Joni M.
I purchased this during Ultas 21 days of beauty. If it gets shook up just wait for it to settle. At night put a stop in till it reaches the bottom. Apply to your pimple. It will leave a pink spot, Just let it do it's job. Your skin will become very dry in that area. Just use extra moisturizer. The pimple will be gone in a few days. I also purchased the special healing powder which also dries it up some. I used out under my makeup. Ui highly recommend this product.
Melynda W.
McChord AFB, WA
In my 30's with hormonal cystic acne this is my go to for dealing with a large breakout. Overnight it shrinks the cyst in both size and redness making it easier to conceal as I combat the outbreak. The price is SO reasonable for HOW effectively this works. I recommend it all my girlfirends BUT it is not for the little annoying pimples because you slept in your makeup. This is definitely the big guns!
Kate S.
Hopkinton , MA
Omg I'm OBSESSED with this stuff. Nothing has ever worked so well on my pimples before. Worth every penny and honestly would pay more for it that's how good it is
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?