BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Shelbi W.
Zebulon, NC
Quickest and most efficient acne spot treatment out there! Love how quickly my blemishes go away after applying this before bed. By morning, they've evened out. Second day, they've reduced to a small red a lot (best covered with clinique concealer). Third day, completely gone! Of course smaller blemishes heal much quicker than larger ones. Oh and this still lasts FOREVER!! Bought it in June and still going strong.
Noheli G.
Phoenix, AZ
When I feel a pimple about to come out I just pop this drying lotion at night and my pimple disappears. It's not really harsh on your skin which I love! It does exactly what it says it will do and that's why I love it!
Lauren K.
Kawkawlin, MI
My holy grail spot treatment! I only use it at night because it is light pink and visible. Stick your qtip in until it touches the sediment, pull it out and dab it on any existing spots or areas that are starting to rise and they will start to dry out. I have noticed if I get a bad spot it does take an extra night of doing this to get it to shrink, but it is still much quicker than if I use any other spot treatment.
Brianna C.
Hialeah, FL
This is a holy grail product of mine ! When I have a large zit that has a lot of texture and is just large and annoying, I apply some of this with a q-tip and leave it on overnight (: When I wake up the zit/pimple is almost completely flattened and gone ! I purchased this at Ulta and was actually very affordable, since it lasts a long time !! Only downside for me at least is that it's sort of hard to remove in the morning... I find myself having to rub with a cloth, which irritates my skin a bit. But other than that, I love this product and I totally recommend it :)
Adilene S.
Wichita, KS
This has been my holy grail ever since I was a teenager! I've tried a few other spot treatments but this stuff is seriously the best. I spot treat at night and leave it on over night and by morning my breakout is almost always 100% gone.
KATRIKKA Q.
I don't get pimples often, but when I do I try to get rid of it as quickly as possible. I can't say it works overnight, but it works better than other products that try and remove pimples.
Angela J.
Slater, IA
If you have a problem with acne then try this please!! I wish I would have purchased this sooner. I have hormonal acne pop up on my chin constantly...especially once a month. I applied this on a few spots once for 4 nights and they were practically gone. I even noticed a difference after the first application. It does have a strong smell but it's so worth it.
rayna e.
Put this stuff on an acne spot before bed and by the morning it'll be gone! This stuff is magic! I picked it up at my local Ulta. Inexpensive and just works wonders
Angelyn E.
This stuff is the best and quickest pimple shrinking product I seriously have ever seen. Nothing is worse than waking up with a giant pimple the day before (especially the day of) a big event. With the  Mario Badescu Drying Lotion I don't stress as much when this happens. I can truly say this stuff shrinks breakouts like nothing I have seen before. You dab it with a Q-tip on problem areas, let it sit for a while, wash it off and your blemish is half the size it was before applying. The smell is very strong from the alcohol, but I honestly like it.
Elena R.
I swear by it. I put it over a pimple before I go to bed and the next day it is zapped. It doesn't dry out my skin or anything. Absolutely love this stuff.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?