BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Cydia N.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Whenever I get a pimple, I dab a bit of this product with a q-tip on my pimple. I'd sleep with it over night and next morning my pimple is noticeably decreased the size
Erika D.
Wilmington, DE
This overnight spot treatment really works! I use it if I get a cystic acne breakout and it's super helpful. The product comes separated in the bottle - don't shake it. Simply dip a cotton swab all the way to the bottom of the bottle & apply to your face before bed (or if you're home all day alone since the pink clay from the bottom will show on your face). It kinda smells terrible (like sulfur?) but it definitely reduces the life of the pimple if used nightly. My cystic zits can take WEEKS to go away and this product decreases the longevity of those to like a week tops.
Emily S.
Avon, IN
I absolutely love Mario Badescu products and have always have acne problems so this seemed perfect.  The drying lotion was great because I could put it on overnight and by the next morning my problem spot would be gone or significantly reduced!  Word to the wise though, the lotion should be used in small doses because too much will over-dry your skin and also be weary of touching your face to fabrics as they sometimes will get bleached after contact.
 With that in mind, I would definitely recommend it to my friends. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
McKenzie L.
Portland, OR
Most amazing product I've used so far on my face to clear my acne. I apply it at night before going to bed to dry out my pimples and by the morning they have almost disappeared, reducing in size, and no longer red and irritated. It works like it should, and it's fantastic.
Monica T.
The name is right, it definitely is drying. But if you have a major blemish that you need to tackle, this is my go to. But don't over do it because it will dry out your skin instantly! My whole family uses this product.
Elizabeth H.
Carthage, IN
This has been hands down the best thing I have ever used on my face. It does work and it works great. When those devils pop up put this on the effected areas before bed and they are so much smaller. I do this for about 2 to 3 days tops and that's it then there gone. Seriously hands down one of the best products I have ever purchased.
Leeanna L.
Spanaway, WA
Just started using this a couple weeks ago cause a lot of my friends were raving about it. And it really is amazing. I don't breakout terribly but I do get the occasional big pimple of my cheeks (the worst place ever) and I'll put this on at night and my pimple will be gone or almost gone by morning. Literally heaven! I'll be a returning customer I also bought the rose water spray and am obsessed with that as well. Now I know why people love this brand so much
Brooke P.
Huntsville, AL
This stuff is worth every penny you spend on it. Simply place it on an unwanted pimple and bam within 24 hours it's GONE!!!! I absolutely love this product and recommend it to everyone!!
Sabrina T.
I bought a bottle of this stuff because I remember seeing somewhere in Snapchat , some discover page was saying how Kylie Jenner used this and swears by it whenever she broke out.

I genuinely believe this is an amazing product bc I've used it when I broke out and the effects of it are so drastic that you don't have to worry about your breakout acne the next day. It's a very small bottle but honestly a little goes a long way.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
At first I was skeptical, but the drying lotion really does work! Whenever I get a zit I apply this lotion and leave it overnight, and it's gone in the morning. I am a repeat customer and recommend it to anybody who suffers with acne. Do not shake this up, stick a q tip into the pink solution in the bottom. If you shake it will not work.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?