BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Kelly S.
I love this product. Normally if my face breaks out, I'll buy this and put it on my breakouts before I get into bed, and in the morning they will be either gone or almost gone! It works wonders
Kayla V.
Ridgewood, NY
Love this so much. It has helped me so much when I break out last minute. I put it on at night on breakouts and when I wake up they are gone. It's very gentle and I would buy this again. It lasts so long too and stays good .
Lindsey T.
Love love love this drying lotion. After a few nights of use, my breakouts are almost always cleared up! SUCH a good price for the quality, definitely recommend.
Sabrina A.
This is a great product for drying pimples. A little pricey for the amount of product you're getting but is worth it. After putting on the night before you wake up with the pimple almost gone! I would recommend it to others
Imelda M.
For years I've been hearing such good things about the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, and I must say I am so happy I finally decided to try it out! This drying lotion is a fast acting, effective acne spot treatment. Formulated with salicylic acid, calamine and other quick-drying ingredients. This product will shrink pimples overnight while you sleep. I've put this drying lotion on at night, and the pimple or pimples I had were nearly gone by the morning! The swelling goes down significantly and my face feels so much smoother. Let's just say the hype for this drying lotion is real!
samantha t.
Chattanooga , TN
This knocks a pimple out over night! I'm serious it dries it up so quickly it's impressive. And it also helps with the redness as well. I would repurchase and recommend
Samantha H.
Flint, MI
I'm obsessed with this drying lotion. I swear it's magic in a bottle. Just dab it on your blemish with a q-tip and I promise it will practically be gone in the morning.
Kasey G.
This product was a bit pricey for a small bottle but it is very effective. It cleared up some of my acne but after a constant use the effects of it started to wear off.
Amanda N.
I love this product. It helped a lot of my blemished heal faster and cleared up my skin. I have repurchased several time and need to always make sure I have it on hand.
Cydia N.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Whenever I get a pimple, I dab a bit of this product with a q-tip on my pimple. I'd sleep with it over night and next morning my pimple is noticeably decreased the size
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?