BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Nayeli A.
a friend recommended it to me because I talked to her about my acne not going away and this was my life saver. Acne is less noticeable by the next day and is honestly a good price for what it does. Would recommend it to a friend
Maritza I.
North Liberty, IA
this is another one of my all time favorite products that I swear by, there is a way to use it and sometimes its not explained right, the way I use it and see results within 1-2 days is that if I have a blemish/zit thats ready to be extracted, I cleanse my face before extracting, then I do so with clean hands, from there I dip a q tip into the product making sure not to mix the pink stuff around and keeping it at the bottom. I then dab it directly on to the blemish. it will sting do to the alcohol but it doesn't last more than a minute. I also recommend getting the bottle that is not glass !!
Yanira C.
I love this! I bought this at Ulta. Extremely good for spot treatment. If I feel a little bump before I go to sleep I put some on and in the morning it's gone! I would definitely recommend.
Sandy L.
Lancaster, CA
For those pesky zits that seem to creep on you in the worst time. Mario Badescu drying lotion is heaven. Remember not to shake the product because the pink stuff at the bottom is what works the magic. I use a q-tip to grab what I need and dab it on the necessary places. Leave it on over night and wake up to better skin. I have really sensitive skin and this has not irritated it in any way. It's a repeat but for me. I highly recommend it.
Jenny B.
Granada Hills, CA
The first time I saw this product I was confused but when I tried I was so amazed. I bought it online and I am definitely buying it again. It was a very effective product
Karen B.
Las Vegas, NV
Feel like a pimple is coming on or already there? After washing your face and skincare routine, place this product on your problem spots (I like to do this at night) and the next morning you will see the spots have either went down in size or have completely vanished. The price point is perfect! I've never had an issue with it and I recommend to friends, family & all my clients who want to know some of my personal skincare secrets.
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME
Pimple killer overnight! This miracle drying lotion works as promised and then some. It dries up any blemish I have, even if it's just beginning! A must buy and will repurchase again and again!
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
I bought this on a whim and the results weren't too noticeable. For this tiny bottle the price was a bit up there. I applied it once a night on my blemishes, but didn't see them go anywhere. Maybe just not the product for me. The smell also disturbed my boyfriend.

*rating updated 4/20/2016*
Kelly S.
I love this product. Normally if my face breaks out, I'll buy this and put it on my breakouts before I get into bed, and in the morning they will be either gone or almost gone! It works wonders
Lindsey T.
Love love love this drying lotion. After a few nights of use, my breakouts are almost always cleared up! SUCH a good price for the quality, definitely recommend.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?