BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Mekinah P.
Wichita, KS
Perfect for clearing up stubborn pop up spots quickly. This drying lotion is easy to use and works well when I use it over night. It usually takes about 2 days (nights) for a spot to go down and disappear but it is very effective and ways works for me. I was very impressed with how fast it can clear up stubborn u see the skin spots, even my boyfriend loves it!
Ashlee H.
Homestead, FL
If you're like me and get huge pimples only when you need to be beautiful and wear lots of makeup, you need to buy this yesterday! One tiny dab and on with they rest of your day and your problem zit will be gone. I prefer to do this at night becauseeeee it leaves you with little speckles but sometimes walking around like that is totally worth it to make a pimple disappear.its expensive but every year ultra puts this on sale during their spring and fall 21 days of beauty so if you can wait until then you'll get a price break. Small bottle but if you use the entire thing in a year you'll be lucky. It is drying though so if you have a heavy hand it's best to apply with a qtip.
Danielle B.
Fairborn
I've used this product for 3 years and I recommend it to everyone struggling with acne. I put a couple dots on problem spots before I go to bed and wake up with them fixed!!
Kelsey L.
Minneapolis, MN
Most effective acne lotion I've ever tried. Spots begin clearing after one night of use, the only con of this product is that it can be messy. Would recommend the plastic bottle over the glass, as q-tips fit inside much more easily.
Molly C.
East Lansing, MI
HG spot treatment! For $17 you get a whole ounce of product and it really does last awhile, way more than 6 months. It always cleared up a pimple or reduced it within a night and I literally put this all over my face every night because I'm an acne-prone gal. I love it and I'm sad it ran out!
Victoria T.
Homosassa, FL
This potion is my holy grail! I have always had cronic cystic acne and nothing has ever helped my skin like this drying lotion. I place it on my cysts and after leaving it on over night my cycts have dramatically decreased in size and are a lot less painful! Please don't ever stop making this product!
Julie L.
Tucson, AZ
I use this product with a q-tip anytime I feel or see a blemish coming on. It works great overnight and isn't complicated to use. Totally worth the money and worth the try!
Missy L.
Woodland Hls, CA
I rarely get break outs but when I do this is the first thing I reach for. I get large cystic acne and within a day of using this they are gone! Perfect for spot treatment
Jennifer S.
Been using this stuff for the last ten years. Since my late 20s. I get the occasional pimple/zit, and this stuff, applied with a qtip (don't shake up the bottle, and dip down all the way into the bottom to get the clay!) usually takes care of a blemish in a day or so. Markedly decreases inflammation even more quickly than that. Love this stuff! And was one of the few serums/treatments I felt comfortable using during pregnancy and breastfeeding!
Alyssa K.
Purchased this product about 2 years ago. I thought this stuff was interesting when I saw Kylie Jenner use it on her Snapchat. I bought it the next day and fell in love. I used it religiously for several months, but then I felt my skin became immune to it. Once my face stopped breaking out as often and I didn't have to use it all the time, I found it worked better for me again. I have let several family members use it and they too keep coming back for more. The only downside for me is the strong sulfuric smell-it was awful when I would have to put it anywhere near my nose. Never made my skin too dry either.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?