BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Tammy S.
Pulaski, NY
This stuff dries up my zits overnight. Do not shake. Dip a cotton q tip in the bottom and use the pink stuff. Has a very strong smell. The results are so worth it
Susanna T.
Quincy, MA
Mario Badescu Dry Lotion is what I swear. This product can help you minimize any acne on your face overnight. Yesterday I got home and my boyfriend pointed out that a pimple randomly appeared on my chin. It was huge and pulsing red. I decided to apply the drying lotion on it before bed. Best believe when I woke up, the redness was gone. The bump size decreased significantly.
I would definitely recommend and would buy this product after I finish this bottle!
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
This stuff works wonders! It seriously gets rid of my pimples after one nights use! You are not supposed to shake this bottle, all you have to do is insert a qtip through the clear liquid down to the pink sediment and then apply a dot directly on your pimple and leave it on overnight. This does have a pretty strong alcohol scent, but nothing I can't look past! Seriously you guys, this stuff works! Great acne spot treatment! Also another plus is it doesn't stain!
Caitlin G.
Raleigh, NC
The drying lotion works so well! I am amazed at how effective the product is. I bought mine at Ulta. It comes it either a plastic or glass bottle! It is a great value! Mine lasted about 6 months or so
Rachel L.
Cool concept, average results. I have combination skin with the occasional breakout. My flair ups do range from mild to severe and I have used this spot treatment for every kind of pimple. Though I do see inflammation go down after a few days, it's not my first choice in spot treatment. My first choice is the Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel. Now I'm not sure if it's because the Clinique gel has salicylic acid and this has SA combined with calamine. Maybe this combination slows down my skins healing. However on the bright side, this last longer than the gel, by weeks time. But this is backup compared to my Clinique.
Megin M.
Mario Badeescu Drying Lotions is the same as the Kate Sommervile so I would go with either one but I think that the Mario Badescu has a better price point and I am willing to buy it again as well.
Katherine M.
Denver, CO
Best spot treatment product. As a kid my mom had some similar serum to this that would dry out pimples and it was a lifesaver. It was from like the 1970s and when I used it all I was so sad. I had been looking for something similar until I found this a couple years ago. It is really AMAZING!! It makes your worst pimples go away in a quick night or so. Definitely on the pricey side, but a bottle will last a long time and go a long way.... So it's totally worth the 17$ investment.
Alexandra F.
Treasure Is, FL
This product works great for breakouts or pesky pimples. You just dap a bit of the solution on the pimple and let it dry overnight. Works wonders! Definitely worth the price!
Mekinah P.
Wichita, KS
Perfect for clearing up stubborn pop up spots quickly. This drying lotion is easy to use and works well when I use it over night. It usually takes about 2 days (nights) for a spot to go down and disappear but it is very effective and ways works for me. I was very impressed with how fast it can clear up stubborn u see the skin spots, even my boyfriend loves it!
Martyna M.
Niles, IL
Stubborn pimple? Use this!!! This saves my skin! Met my expectations 100%. Dries out my break outs like nothing else. It is a little pricey but I think it's worth the money!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?