BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Lauren T.
Virginia Bch, VA
This. Product. Is. Magic. I first heard about it on a radio show, and I decided to try it out. It definitely helps reduce acne and it's kinda fun to put on!
DO NOT SHAKE THE BOTTLE TO MIX.
It's supposed to be separated! Would definitely recommend!
Katelyn B.
Richmond, KY
This is a great product for anyone with reoccurring breakouts, put a little of the powder on before you go to sleep to dry out the acne. And wake up with a heeled treated area.
Lina P.
My experience with this product varies. With smaller pimples, this product definitely shrinks it overnight. With large, more cystic acne, however, I found that it further inflames it and causes the pimple to worsen. So I would only use this on those smaller, near surface blemishes. Since the majority of this product is alcohol, it really dries out your skin the next morning. You really have to exfoliate and moisturize for a day or two to make up for it. For the price, I don't think the product is worth. You could honestly buy a bottle of drying calamine lotion and some rubbing alcohol and put them together in a container.
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
They say that once you have this in your life you will never want to be without it and that, my friend, is 110% true! I use it as a primer, setting spray, after cleansing moisturizer, and just to liven up my skin during the day. I even spray it on my hair. It feels refreshing! It gives you a nice glow and it's great on hot days. What are you waiting for? Try it !
Lorel P.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I've used this on my face overnight for acne and blemishes and it makes them go away so quickly! This is definitely something that everyone should have in their medicine cabinet, especially teens!
Katie B.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is hands down the best OTC acne spot treatment in the market. Yes, the price is slightly higher than your average drug-store product but the amazing results are completely worth it. It's gentle yet effective even on the most sensitive skin types. It may sting at first if you have picked at your zits and have broken the skin but it only lasts for a few seconds. It dries up your blemish overnight and significantly reduces the redness and inflammation. The camphor smell is pretty heavy but it doesn't bother me. Highly recommend!
Tiffany J.
A staple in my skin care products. Easy to use and extremely effective. Stings a bit at first but is not painful. A little goes a long way. Definitely worth the price.
Ashley G.
Rio Rancho
This burns just a little bit it did your breakouts up real fast. Of course you have to keep from touching your face. Use at night and leave it on while you sleep.
Amanda M.
Wantagh, NY
i recommend this to everyone!!! it's like, witchcraft, i think. somehow it works overnight but some pimples are harder to get rid of. but even then, it'll take a few days.
Erica H.
Wilmington , CA
Works so good as soon as I see a pimple coming I put this on my face all night and by the morning it has disappeared , the smell is strong and menty but it doesn't bother me .
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?